The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

eleanorbrown

Wow! I'be been on the road a few days (now in Colorado) and so many new images to see on this forum. Here's one taken of candles on my table here on Colorado. Now spending some time getting more familiar with my new 75 cron asph. This one handheld at f2.8/ iso 160
Eleanor

m_driscoll

M8.2, 50 Lux asph :)
Steve: Corlan said it already in the Nikon thread! But, I like these two the most.

Matt, very gracious of you. venice is lovely but not the prices:D

Regards.
rayyan: That's very true. But, you have to pay the price before it sinks into the sea!

Seattle's Pike Place Market. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.
Awesome Matt!
Steve: Thank you!

Nurenburg..inside the castle walls..the museum of modern art..

Appreciate you stopping by.
rayyan: Very nice study of contrasts: old and new, colorful and monochromatic, opaque and transparent, solid and open. I've spent some time in Nuremberg. We built an apartment building there about 10 years ago.

m8, cv 12
endre: Beautiful sky and composition. Great use of that lens!

and here are a few pictures from today

all Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4

PP: LR 2.6

amazing closeups. :thumbup:
Dierk: +1. What endre said!

Wow! I'be been on the road a few days (now in Colorado) and so many new images to see on this forum. Here's one taken of candles on my table here on Colorado. Now spending some time getting more familiar with my new 75 cron asph. This one handheld at f2.8/ iso 160
Eleanor

Eleanor: Very nice study. The lighting is great.

35 C-Biogon wide open:

Daniel. This one's cool, and of course your landscape shots are stunning!

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

eleanorbrown

Thanks Matt and Steve. The Leica and their amazing glass is giving me the opportunity to shoot all sorts of subject matter and to experiment. Here are some more from this afternoon using the 75 cron asph. Eleanor

Alnitak

Boy, I've missed a bunch being away, but Dierk, your macros are excellent. Rich colors.

Eleanor, lovely landscapes. That 75AA is a great lens and has a very distinct drawing style.

Alnitak

So, on Saturday I got out for a journey around the southern part of California's Central Valley and high Mojave to see some wildflowers. I got tons of great shots and covered 400 miles in 11 hours of driving and photographing. I'll start with some Purple Owl's Clover; all variations on a theme.

M9 + 50mm Summilux @ f/1.6:

M9 + WATE @ 16mm, f/16:

M9 + MATE @ 50mm f/22:

M9 + MATE @ 50mm f/16:

Lloyd

So, on Saturday I got out for a journey around the southern part of California's Central Valley and high Mojave to see some wildflowers. I got tons of great shots and covered 400 miles in 11 hours of driving and photographing. I'll start with some Purple Owl's Clover; all variations on a theme.

M9 + WATE @ 16mm, f/16:

Great stuff, Jeff. This second one in particular.

Lloyd

Endre, Rayyan, Dierk, Eleanor, Matt, Jeff, and any one else I might have missed. Stellar stuff today. Very inspiring.

endre novak

M9 + 50mm Summilux @ f/1.6:

top!

Alnitak

Thanks Matt, Lloyd and Endre. I am torn between the first and second as favorites from this flower patch. There were just huge amounts of these in some of these fields. The massive DOF wide shots are a little tougher with an M than a DSLR, as the close focus is not so close on the M, but its possible as I have shown; it just takes more thought. :D

Jeff

m_driscoll

and here are a few pictures from today

all Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4

PP: LR 2.6

about 20% crop
Dierk: I keep coming back to look at these. they really are strikingly beautiful. I probably like this one the most. The color is great, the angle of the light created shadows in the petal, and the green stems in the background give it context. It seems "softer" (in a good way) then the other two.

Cheers, Matt
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

unclearconcept

didn't get any amazing shots today - but i was wandering past and caught the sun setting through a stained glass window, i thought it was worth posting

50mm pre asph @ f4

endre novak

Thanks Matt, Lloyd and Endre. I am torn between the first and second as favorites from this flower patch. There were just huge amounts of these in some of these fields. The massive DOF wide shots are a little tougher with an M than a DSLR, as the close focus is not so close on the M, but its possible as I have shown; it just takes more thought. :D

Jeff
Great results you got, congrats again. :bugeyes: