The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

rayyan

Osman,

I guess you recognise this one. Just to say thank you to a wonderful country
and even more wonderful people for their hospitality.

Thank you.

m_driscoll

Steve, Matt, Lloyd, Don, Lloyd, Osman
Thank you for the kind words.

Matt - the Pugit sound shot is splendid - and the Pike Place shots - was that a friend of yours in the second shot? Or were you about to get a slap?
For a moment I couldn't think what you meant 'you can always wash your pants'. Pants means something different over here!

Here is another from yesterday:

WATE at 16mm
Jono: Thank you. I focused on the flowers and then swung the camera to the right. She didn't slap me. Trousers?

This shot is great. Your color photos always have a clear, bright, character, without over-saturation. Nice.

Cheers, Matt
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Re: Fresco

Ashwin,Matt,Eleanor & Jono....It's like waking up to a Great Cup Of Coffee looking at these wonderful images this morning! Thanks for keeping the level so Inspiring!:clap:
More magic, Matt. Fast is good!!! I'm afraid seeing these great shots is going to be expensive for me. :cool:
Steve/Lloyd: Thank you. Fast rules!

More from my continuing project on the monuments in Washington, D.C.
Offered is a detail shot of a fresco, a tribute to workers, from the FDR Memorial. M9/21MM Elmarit. Shot at dusk.
Aboudd: Very nice. You're going to have a splendid set of DC photos.

Cheers, Matt
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

otumay

Osman,

I guess you recognise this one. Just to say thank you to a wonderful country
and even more wonderful people for their hospitality.

Thank you.
Thank you for your very kind words about my country and people, Rayyan. Yes, I do recognize this mosque; it is the Ortaköy Mosque, one of the newer buildings of its kind along the Bosphorus (XIX.century). Judging by the perspective, you must have taken that shot from a boat.

Best,

Osman

m_driscoll

m_driscoll

Here are a few shots with 90'cron and M8:

Best, Osman
Osman: Great B&W images! The detail and the composition's superb in the first. The soft focus in the second works well. I like the composition in the third with the Turkish flags and his "pose".

Incorrigible!

M8.2, 50 Lux asph :)
Steve: Nice catch! PP's terrific.

m8, cv nokton

Endre: Nice PP and the "tilt" seems to make it more dynamic.