The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

rayyan

rayan:

I'm curious: is Shangri-La a western fictionalization (James Hilton), or was it based on old legend? In essence, it's some feeling within every human.

Climb up the pitches ahead of her with your camera gear to photograph the ascent? Just kidding.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt, I have not found any basis for this naming in my many visits to this
part of the world.
Yes, they believe there is a place where everything is perfect...
Just like the Nordics and their Valhalla ( I shall post a pic later on this )
it might or might not exist.

One thing for sure though.. it is always for the dead:eek:
Nobody has returned from there with pic;)

The dreams, beliefs, legends live on though. It is wonderful that they do.

Thank you.

p.s i always go ahead if a helicopter/small plane can take me there. else i bid farewell at about
4000 mts. my heart, function and courage. I am a short of both c.f with her!

jonoslack

Hi everyone - another day, another page (phew).
And so much good stuff.
Osman, I loved your guy with the flags,
Ray - the Buenos Dias shot is great - and thank you for the kind words about my dead flowers
Matt - the shakey tulips are gorgeous - really wonderful, I like the self portrait as well.
Daniel - the girl with the pink stripey background is a pretty thing . . . was she pleased with the 'what's going on' expression though?
all the best