The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

YamasDigital

Malasadas For Sale-Family Fair, Honolulu

Malasada = holeless, donut that is deep-fried, rolled in sugar and best eaten while hot

Latex Invasion

endre novak

You guys just keep killing me - wonderful shots all around.
Thank you everybody for posting and keeping this fantastic thread alive.

Here're three from yesterday of a more humble subject.
Thanks for viewing.

| tele-elmar 1:4.0/135mm | bellows-2 | visoflex-3 |
superb images.

jonoslack

Wonderful pictures from everyone . . . Bart I love those macros - Matt and Steve splendid as ever. Thrice - I actually like those IR shots (I don't usually). Rayvan - the dollar a day shot is great.

Here are a couple from a misty morning walk this morning - both with M9 and 35 summarit.

endre novak

Wonderful pictures from everyone . . . Bart I love those macros - Matt and Steve splendid as ever. Thrice - I actually like those IR shots (I don't usually). Rayvan - the dollar a day shot is great.

Here are a couple from a misty morning walk this morning - both with M9 and 35 summarit.

Wonderful work.

Don Libby

I've missed out on a lot of beautiful images the past week or so and am attempting to catch up. I must remark on the flower & glasses of Jono. You constantly amaze me with your images as well as push me forward in my own efforts.

We had go out earlier this morning to check on the desert colors and came away with a few images.

Enjoy!

Don

jonoslack

Thanks Endre - I think that misty Suffolk should take the credit!
Don - I'm glad you like the glasses and flower . . . . . they were just there you know, all I had to do was point the camera and press the button. Mind you, it never ceases to amaze me how dirty Emma's glasses are! The flowers do get left a little longer these days, I love them on sunny mornings.

Your desert shots are amazing - for me it's a totally alien landscape. I particularly like the one with the 'gateway'

all the best

m_driscoll

and another . . .

It's spring here . . . 75 'cron

Jono: These are splendid; so, I'll re-post them in your quotes. The colors and stacked layers in the first one's stunning. It almost seems like there' a rainbow trying to form, arcing from left to the middle.

That's volcanic ash in the second one isn't it?

Also, thanks for the kind comment. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

I've missed out on a lot of beautiful images the past week or so and am attempting to catch up. I must remark on the flower & glasses of Jono. You constantly amaze me with your images as well as push me forward in my own efforts.

We had go out earlier this morning to check on the desert colors and came away with a few images. Enjoy! Don
Don: Beautiful flowers and cacti. It must be astonishing to be in the middle of that landscape. Thanks for posting. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

YamasDigital

Hey Matt. Thanks for all the kind comments. The weather here the past few days has been cool and overcast. Reminds me of my prior life in Seattle awhile ago.

shtarka1

Jono....Absolutely Brilliant Images! Bravo!

Don, Super Color & IQ!

Endre, 3D quality! Beautiful Image!

Yamas, Fun Pair with Popping Color!

T

thinkfloyd

M8 + 35/2.5 PII

Didn't really anticipate our family walk would reach sundown, had to use ISO2500 for this shot. (Left the 50/1.2 at home).

My brother's dog "Bor"