The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Braeside

Very nice David
nice to see you posting here as well - do I recognise the signature of that camera?

all the best
That is perfectly possible, though it does have a shiny new sensor.
Lovely camera.

The two dogs picture is super - what a great moment!:thumbup:

Braeside

Jono, just saw the later dog photo - amazing stuff.

BTW:I am back in the Sony forum as well today. Finally found some time post a couple.

Cheers

rayyan

Wow, there have been so many fine photos over the past week. Lots of pages to check out.

I've been in Las Vegas attending the Digital Cinema Summit and NAB tradeshow. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to take a lot of photos while I was there.
A couple of shots from this trip using the M9 and 24 lux.
A few more, also with the M9 and 24 lux.
David, stunning work. Gloriously photographed.
Best

rayyan

Wonderful pictures from everyone . . . Bart I love those macros - Matt and Steve splendid as ever. Thrice - I actually like those IR shots (I don't usually). Rayvan - the dollar a day shot is great.

Here are a couple from a misty morning walk this morning - both with M9 and 35 summarit.

Jono, Home run here my friend. The first one is mesmerizing.

Regards.

rayyan

Been toying with the M8 and infrared lately. Here's a modest effort. 28mm Hexanon.

Arne, wonderful rendition.

Some buildings on my walk back to my car from the Pike Place Market. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/500s @ f/8; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt, I wonder if you spend more time to/fro from the marketplace
than in the office. :D
I think you should flog this lovely capture to the building owners;)

rayyan

The end of a good day...

I thought I'd add this one as a break from the wildflowers of earlier today. I decided to go back outside after watching the clouds and came away with this one.

Don
Don, that is an excellent capture to cap a busy day indeed.

Regards.