The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

m_driscoll

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Windsurfing the Columbia Gorge
M9 90/2.8 Elmarit-M

Somewhat Inevitable ...
Leica M9 35/1.4

Last edited:

shtarka1

One from this afternoon's storm.

Nice tone & capture Mark!
Photographer is often looked at as a the storyteller but in this thread not only it contains so many stories but it also tell me the story of each one of you. Thank you for sharing them and the kinds words to encourage and support each other.
-Son
Beautiful, Pham & Thank You !
Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

1. M9; Zeiss 21mm f/2.8; 1/30s @ f/3.4; +1 EV; ISO 200

2. M9; Zeiss 21mm f/2.8; 1/30s @ f/2.8; +1 EV; ISO 200

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Real Nice Matt!
Windsurfing the Columbia Gorge
M9 90/2.8 Elmarit-M

Somewhat Inevitable ...
Leica M9 35/1.4
Nice light,color & composition Graham!

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
The Most Magnificent & "Rarest" Cheeseburger Ever Shot On Planet Earth!

M9Noct:D
I really never understand why people put the lens hood on backwards and then leave it there ... :ROTFL: I see it all the time with DSLR shooters. If you're going to carry it then at least use it. :eek:

shtarka1

I really never understand why people put the lens hood on backwards and then leave it there ... :ROTFL: I see it all the time with DSLR shooters. If you're going to carry it then at least use it. :eek:
And I Never Understood Why One Would Set Up A Tripod In A Bar,Pub,Restaurant In A Packed Place & Take A Shot Of A Burger!:D:rolleyes::wtf:...But It Did Make For An Interesting Photo For Myself!
In The End All Were Happy & Nobody Got Hurt!:)