The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

rayyan

My son was on call in ER surgery for 1.5 days. Came home and waiting
for dinner!

His mother tucked him in :D

Bébèrt

Lovely and lively thread !!! BUT....

Would it perhaps make sense NOT to include the posted images in every comment we make so we don't get a whole webpage with the repeating photographs? Just an idea ...

@ rayyan; nice shot of your son, looks good in the B&W.

Landscape in Normandy, France.
M9 + Color Skopar 28/3.5 at f 5.6 - 1/750sec - iso 160

m_driscoll

Matt: I really am enjoying the ' slices ' of everyday life that you bring to
us regularly from your part of the world.
More so when you do it beautiful photography.
Thank you.
rayyan: Thank you. Don't have much traveling planned; so, here it is.
...Real Nice Matt!...
Steve: Thank you sir!
love it!
:salute:
Endre: Thank you very much!
Graham, Matt, good stuff!
Lloyd: Thanks.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Evan Goodrow, Jamming At Cheers In Boston...,

M9&Noct:)
Steve: Great "street" photo! Color, DOF, composition. I forgot that was a real place.
The Most Magnificent & "Rarest" Cheeseburger Ever Shot On Planet Earth!

M9Noct:D
Steve: It could have been a, soon to be rare, Louisiana shrimp, burger? Nice captures! They appear to be oblivious to you. You wer'nt using a tripod? This is where the Nocti excels!

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Would it perhaps make sense NOT to include the posted images in every comment we make so we don't get a whole webpage with the repeating photographs? Just an idea ...
Bebert: Nice wet Spring landscape. Rich greens contrasted against the rain clouds and shadowed by clouds overhead. The tree branch pushes the eye down to center and the pond. Simple and elegant. Cheers, Matt

shtarka1

Rayyan...I Love That Shot Of The Doc! Let Him Sleep....:sleep006:

Bebert, beautiful framing & color!

Matt...Thanks!

panda81

I'm not sure if I've posted here in this thread yet, but I'm still getting a hang of the M9. Here's one of the few shots so far I actually did ok with ;)

(Tom in Mpls, meet my newborn son I've told you about!)

Lloyd

My newly married niece and her husband came home from their honeymoon over the weekend. We gathered this evening at her in-laws to watch them open their wedding presents. The women in attendance found that interesting, but I was more drawn to activities of the little ones. A few samples:

All with the M8, 50 Cron combination:

rayyan

Bebert: Thank you for your kind comments.

That is a lovely painting-like photo. The framing and light/shade are excellently captured.

Regards.

rayyan

I'm not sure if I've posted here in this thread yet, but I'm still getting a hang of the M9. Here's one of the few shots so far I actually did ok with ;)

(Tom in Mpls, meet my newborn son I've told you about!)
Panda81: Congratulations. That's a beautiful boy you have there. Good health and long life to you all.

Regards.