The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

dierk

so many great pictures sins my last post and hopeless to chose any for comments.

only one: panda, it is a lovely picture, enjoy your baby and show us more.

I would like to join you with some of my latest pictures from a trip to Tenerife, Canary Islands

M9 and Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm f/4.5

PP: Cornerfix, LR 2.6

The Opera of Santa Cruz

Lloyd

so many great pictures sins my last post and hopeless to chose any for comments.

I would like to join you with some of my latest pictures from a trip to Tenerife, Canary Islands

The Opera of Santa Cruz
Very nice indeed, Dierk, and wonderful b/w. Welcome back, you've been missed!!:thumbup:

m_driscoll

The Opera of Santa Cruz
Dierk: Beautiful photographs. Stark, elegant, B&W. I especially like the single, small, person in the first providing scale. That seems to make the architecture even more striking. The Canary Islands get Calatrava and we get Gehry's EMP (poor relative of Bilbao). Santa Cruz got the better deal Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rayyan

:D...Matt, i went to sleep at 11 last night, woke up at 3 am, went to the gym at 4 am for 2 hrs & then did 2 hrs outside on the bike...! Im falling asleep at work now...:sleep006:
Steve: I do 4 hrs of workout in a year! If I feel energetic :D

Good luck.

jonoslack

Dierk
Fantastic shots - I especially like the first one and the third one.
Matt - your Dylan window is just great
Panda81 - Welcome, and what a splendid baby shot
Lloyd - bring on the family - especially that young madam with the spoon.
Woody - that bridge brings vertigo - great shot.
:clap::clap:

jonoslack

Steve: I do 4 hrs of workout in a year! If I feel energetic :D

Good luck.
Hi Rayvan -
Last time I was in a gymn was at school . . . and I'm not planning to go there again. Seems like you get plenty of exercise though, and I don't do too badly either :)

Steve - glad you like the garlic and leather - as I hope you can tell, that was not arranged, these pictures just appear in the kitchen, I still can't arrange things and make them look natural.

all the best
Jono