The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

jonoslack

Which Reminds me - The puppy is growing up:

Neglecting his toys:

lounging on the kitchen floor (iso 1600)

He's now needing lots of exercise though

Tea and feet up after a long walk (ISO 1250)

all with the M9 and the 50 lux.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Football, chain linked fence, boots, concert photos, football, cows, australia, breathtaking blue eyes, onstage, dogs, seattle, boston, praha, man on bottle, onions, dairy farms, opera house, bridge, dylan, infant, cheers, windsurfer, normandy, exhausted doctor, clouds, flowers, magazines, brightly colored mannequins and tractors ... just on the past three pages. What great fun it is to participate in such an interesting thread. I raise a toast to everyone for their grand efforts and a peek into such interesting lives from the extraordinary to the mundane.

I'll start the toast from the Tap Room on Beale Street ... cheers.

Kurt

Lloyd

Football, chain linked fence, boots, concert photos, football, cows, australia, breathtaking blue eyes, onstage, dogs, seattle, boston, praha, man on bottle, onions, dairy farms, opera house, bridge, dylan, infant, cheers, windsurfer, normandy, exhausted doctor, clouds, flowers, magazines, brightly colored mannequins and tractors ... just on the past three pages. What great fun it is to participate in such an interesting thread. I raise a toast to everyone for their grand efforts and a peek into such interesting lives from the extraordinary to the mundane.

I'll start the toast from the Tap Room on Beale Street ... cheers.

Kurt
Well said, Kurt. It's really sort of a privilege to be here, isn't it. Thanks for adding to the inspiration.

(Nice image, btw. I really was struck by the light on the young man, a little back, left side.)

rayyan

so many great pictures sins my last post and hopeless to chose any for comments.

The Opera of Santa Cruz

Dierk: Superb: the angles and the bw treatment.

Sweet Basil:

M9, 75 'cron, 800 ISO
Jono: this is a painting, right? Excellent.

Blossom time
All with the M9 and the 50 'lux

apple:
As I write this, it is drizzling here. the wind feels a bit chilly. and your
picture.

It must be spring :thumbup:

Thank you both for sharing.

rayyan

Hi Rayvan -
Last time I was in a gymn was at school . . . and I'm not planning to go there again. Seems like you get plenty of exercise though, and I don't do too badly either :)

all the best
Jono
Jono: Yes sir, my kind of person!

dierk

Dierk...Bravo! Glad To See Ya!
Thanks very much, Steve, Matt, Jono and rayyan:)

Matt, great light on that shot!
the 21mm f/2.8 does not show so much color shift as my 21mm 4.5?

Jono, great still, so soft light and colors
I plan to order the 75 apo cron soon and hope, to get the same resolution
the last ones, flowers... are too big for my screen:confused:

Woody, +1 for the Monday's post