The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Sweet Basil:

M9, 75 'cron, 800 ISO
Blossom time
All with the M9 and the 50 'lux
apple:

crab apple:
Which Reminds me - The puppy is growing up:

Neglecting his toys:

lounging on the kitchen floor (iso 1600)

He's now needing lots of exercise though

Tea and feet up after a long walk (ISO 1250)

all with the M9 and the 50 lux.
Jono: Thanks. I re-discoved that Dylan photo the other day.

Nice smattering of your life in those photo! The kitchen leather and garlic (sounds a little kinky when i type that?) photo's beautiful. The detail in the white garlic contrast wonderfully with the leather sheen of the sunglass (?) case. Beautiful trees. Cute puppy...and, the soles of your shoes. Thanks for posting. Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Football, chain linked fence, boots, concert photos, football, cows, australia, breathtaking blue eyes, onstage, dogs, seattle, boston, praha, man on bottle, onions, dairy farms, opera house, bridge, dylan, infant, cheers, windsurfer, normandy, exhausted doctor, clouds, flowers, magazines, brightly colored mannequins and tractors ... just on the past three pages. What great fun it is to participate in such an interesting thread. I raise a toast to everyone for their grand efforts and a peek into such interesting lives from the extraordinary to the mundane.

I'll start the toast from the Tap Room on Beale Street ... cheers.

Kurt

Kurt: And, Beale St. Thank you! This thread is fun. Nice composition. The flare really works in this photo. The Tap room sign slightly darker and more saturated draws the eye as a secondary point of interest. Lots to look at. Well seen. Cheers, Matt.

m_driscoll

Thanks very much, Steve, Matt, Jono and rayyan:)

Matt, great light on that shot!
the 21mm f/2.8 does not show so much color shift as my 21mm 4.5?...
here are more from Santa Cruz, Tenerife

Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm f/4.5
Dierk: Thank you. Your B&W images are always very composed and elegant. The softer shadows and hard sunlight in the second and third are very compelling and the opposite of your fine Opera shots. At 28 deg. latitude the light is a factor that you work very well. I haven't noticed the "color shift" that you're talking about in your photos with this lens. Although, you probably corrected it. Cheers, Matt

rayyan

rayyan

here are more from Santa Cruz, Tenerife

Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm f/4.5

dierk: excellent angles, light/dark contrast. This one though is masterful. The geometric patterns the framing and the composition are superb.

I love the tiny 21/4.5; one of the best in my stable.

Regards.

endre novak

Football, chain linked fence, boots, concert photos, football, cows, australia, breathtaking blue eyes, onstage, dogs, seattle, boston, praha, man on bottle, onions, dairy farms, opera house, bridge, dylan, infant, cheers, windsurfer, normandy, exhausted doctor, clouds, flowers, magazines, brightly colored mannequins and tractors ... just on the past three pages. What great fun it is to participate in such an interesting thread. I raise a toast to everyone for their grand efforts and a peek into such interesting lives from the extraordinary to the mundane.

I'll start the toast from the Tap Room on Beale Street ... cheers.

Kurt

very nicely handled! :thumbup:

shtarka1

Amazing clarity and detail. Lovely lovely expression on the ' digger '.

Steve: I feel with this capture. I am a smoker and a lonely one at that.
beautiful lead-in.

What more does a man need? a faithful dog, ice cream and a good smoke :D

Excellent work.
Thank You Rayyan!