The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

shtarka1

I've been admiring the photos in this thread for many months and finally have the nerve (beer?) to post a contribution. My first real opportunity to use my new M9 was a vacation trip to Boston this week.

Newbury St. Shopping, M9, 35 Summarit, Aperture/Silver Efex

I Know These Women Well...:cool::D:rolleyes:! Glad Your Posting Ron & Excellent Image All Around! Keep Em Coming!

rayyan

10 days package..east to west..north to south...Nepal

Instant Nirvana. Up the hill, Mitch :thumbup:

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Two more from thursday on the High Line. 24mm Lux:

90mm elmarit. I was kind of torn on this one - should this have been my daily posting?

jonoslack

Ron
Love the Agent Provocateur shot (it's a popular shop around this household).

Woody - that third shot is special

Matt - the guy's face and the dog . . . :ROTFL:

Love all your tulip shots too - here is my humble contribution:

M9 and 75 'cron

m_driscoll

A couple from the woods. Washington State, Mt. Baker - Snoqualmie National Forest, off the Mountain loop Highway, creek draining into the Stillaguamish River. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

1. M9; 50mm f/1.4; 1/350s @ f/5.7; ISO 160

2. M9; 50mm f/1.4; 1/90s @ f/6.7; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolioi.com

shtarka1

Woody, Lines,Shapes,Light & IQ...Magnificent!

Jono, Intense Color & IQ & Beautifully Shot!

Matt, You Can Almost Hear The Water Running...Excellent Pair!

Rayyan, Looks Like A Ready & Willing Group! Nice Image!

jonoslack

Matt! Out of the city :eek:
Nice shots though.

Here, it's time for bed:

M9 50 'lux 2000 ISO

M9 50 'lux 320 ISO

all the best

m_driscoll

Matt, # 1 reminds me of the movie "Big" with Tom Hanks. Love it!
#2, the Dude caught you sneaking a shot at the Pretty Lady at the counter! Extra Credit for that one! # 3, is just :thumbup:!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k9TNhTaP6g&feature=related
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!
Steve: Thanks. There's some interesting stuff down in the lower levels of the Pike Place Market. Weird lighting though. Dude! I was taking a photograph of the dog!

10 days package..east to west..north to south...Nepal
Instant Nirvana. Up the hill, Mitch :thumbup:
Rayyan: Northern European trekkers! They'll probably look a little different after a 10 day hike. Looks like they just carry day packs? A couple of those women are giving you the eye. Nice capture.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

Terrific stuff here today everyone. :clap::clap::clap:

Racefan: Love that shop... great shot, and I agree that the women dressing the window make it. Nice conversion as well.
Matt: Great art, on your birthday, as everyday... market or woods, always, as demonstrated here, great stuff!
Jono: Beautiful flowers, and just stunning, clean images. Thanks for sharing.
Rayyan: The fascination I have with the amazing extent of your travels is exceeded only my my admiration for the quality of your images.
Woody: Truly extraordinary light, and wonderful work with that 24 lux! I really like the 90 Elmarit shot. Clean, crisp, very MF-like. And the little wink of warm tungsten light from the window way up on the right-hand side, is a nice element.

Hope I haven't missed anyone. If so, it was unintentional, and I was probably overawed by your work, and lost my head for a moment!:eek:

m_driscoll

Post to my daily blog from Thursday. M9 + 24mm lux at f11 or so. Sunset at the High Line park.

Two more from thursday on the High Line. 24mm Lux:

90mm elmarit. I was kind of torn on this one - should this have been my daily posting?
Woody: Great photos. I had to google High Line Park and then i remembered reading about it. Great idea; well realized. I like all three photos; but the first seems to give the best sense of the park. The las photo is beautiful and certsainly blog-worthy! cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenolio.com