The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

dierk

no comment :D

if it is OT, Lloyd, delete it :)
ignore the sensor problem on the left, my M9 is at Leica in the moment for a replacement of the sensor.

ashwinrao1

Wow, Dierk, Bishop, excellent black and whites here...both of you guys are seeing the world in a way that's crystal clear, with a lot of punch!

Yamas, great stuff/ Love the sake shot. THey don't skimp out, do they?

Boymerang, lovely new tool you have there. Great!

endre novak

The M9 and Noctilux f/0.95 is A very cool camera-lens combo. I believe that all of these images were shot wide open (daytime shots used a ND filter to allow shooting wide open). The lens sure does open up creative possibilities...Gotta give a shout out to Kurt as one of the voices that brought me to this lens....

absolute bliss.
:salute:

m_driscoll

Boy! Freakin' hard to stay caught up. Great posts.

...Matt - be careful of that country air - it can get intoxicating!...all the best
Jono: I have my innoculations. As you can see, our "country" is a little less polished then England (or New England). Next time, I'm your way, i need to get out of London.

Matt, one of these days you & Ashwin are going to run into each other & start your own Photo Club & be Bigger Than Scott Kelby & Joe McNally!:D Great Shots!:)
Steve: :LOL::LOL::LOL: Thanks.

Yesterday Afternoon's Jaunt In & Out Of The Rain...

Steve: Great gritelicious, Leicalicious, photos! Oh yeah, and Noctilicious, too.

Thanks to everyone of their kind comments. I have been really looking forward to sharing images with you, as I just got the lens 3 days ago.

@ Matt. The ice caves were a perfect place to go...were you there yesterday? Lighting looked the same as did the skunkweed!!! It was amazing. Despite a lack of ice caves, there were major avalanches, and the waterfalls looked amazing....I kept wishing I had your wonderful 24 lux there, what creative opportunities would abound....

To everyone, can't wait to post more as I nab more images with it....
Ashwin: No, my photos were from the end of March. The 24 Elmarit's no slouch as you've shown.

@mdriscoll - matt, your tulip photo is amazing! something intangible about it, i can't describe...but it makes me feel like i can just reach out and grab it out of my monitor. oh, and happy belated birthday :)...
Jerry: Thank you. Tulips are fun to photograph because of their distinct shape and colors. Not "messy" like a lot of other flowers. Also, thanks for noting my birthday.

Jerry, This Image Just Made My Day! You Are A Lucky Man In Many Regards! Happy Mother's Day To Your Lovely Wife! Beautiful,Beautiful Shot!
Jerry: +1. Beautiful photo! One you'll be looking at wistfully a couple of decades from now.

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

more from Tenerife, Canary Islands

Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm f/4.5

PP: LR 2.6
the Opera

New Nocti f1! Woohoo!

Yesterday's post. M9 + 50mm lux. Four frames stitched and cropped to 2x3 aspect ratio.

Happy Birthday Matt.

Gaku Izakaya in Honolulu, May 7, 2010

Kubota Sake; clean and smooth
Another image from my recent first outing with the M8.2...

Bishop

Everybody Great photos! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

dierk

Google Street View in 'action' :D
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands

Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm f/4.5
PP: Cornerfix, LR 2.6