The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

m_driscoll

more from Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm f/4.5

PP: LR 2.6
Dierk: Great photos. The light in the first is special.

thanks everybody
you can do really nice things with the NN3
M8 Noctilux @ 1,0 with NN3
Distance 1m
Original 8000*9000 px - but bigger is possibel :p
No.1: full pic / No.2/3: crop
F1,0: These are fun. I really like the third one.

joining ashwin, on a lower profile, though ;-)
M8, cron 50
Endre: Good looking rope. It's amazes me how interesting and compelling photographs of rope are!

Cheers, Matt
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

Boymerang....F1 Looking Awesome!

Matt...Wonderful 24 Magic! There's A Cousin Out There Of The Same Focal Length & Aperture From The Family Of "N" That Needs A New Home On A Body Known As "D3s"....:rolleyes:;):D!

ashwinrao1

Hi Alex, yes, I did process using a cross processing filter in Nik Color Efex. One of the green/yellow cross processing filters, I believe.

Thanks!

ashwinrao1

Boymerang: Lovely shot with the Noct!

Matt, you continue to show off how sharp and uniquely profiled the 24 lux can be. Agreed with Steve that that D3s needs a 24 f/1.4 hehehe....

Lloyd

There are only two things Mimi likes less than going to the dentist. One is me taking pictures of her while there (permitted only because our dentist is a life-long friend:)), and two is my posting those pictures here. :D

M8, 35 Cron, @ f5.6:

I tried to make it up to her by dropping her off right after the dentist appointment at her favorite running path. This is at the end of the path, while I'm waiting for her to arrive.

M8, VC 21/f4 @ f16 (man, do I ever need to clean that sensor!:eek:

ashwinrao1

Lovely shots, Lloyed. I can sense your wife's tension, though on viewing the image, I presumed a that would have come from the dentist...

The second shot is wonderful, with a storm cloud brewing....hopefully, you brough rain gear...

Wonderfully paired, by the way. Storm clouds on the horizon...hope your wife passed all dental tests just fine....

Lloyd

Lovely shots, Lloyed. I can sense your wife's tension, though on viewing the image, I presumed a that would have come from the dentist...

The second shot is wonderful, with a storm cloud brewing....hopefully, you brough rain gear...

Wonderfully paired, by the way. Storm clouds on the horizon...hope your wife passed all dental tests just fine....
Thanks Ashwin. This is facing east, the storm was just clearing, so no problem. As for the dental visit, just a checkup, "all clear".

shtarka1

Lloyd, Best Dentist Shot I've Ever Seen! (also...the only dentist shot i've ever seen :D:ROTFL:;):)!)

Lloyd, do you 2 cycle this Gorgeous route too? Color,Contrast & IQ...Striking!

Lloyd

Lloyd, Best Dentist Shot I've Ever Seen! (also...the only dentist shot i've ever seen :D:ROTFL:;):)!)

Lloyd, do you 2 cycle this Gorgeous route too? Color,Contrast & IQ...Striking!
Thanks Steve. Yes, we ride there occasionally. ~25 miles of no cars. Not too bad.