The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Matt, Steve, Lloyd, Dierk, Panda, Thrice, f1.0 and everyone else I'm skipping over (unintentionally), really nice images. Keep them coming.

Ashwin, interesting lens isn't it? Looks like you are making great use of it to enhance your own shooting style. The separation one can achieve with the sharpness of the lens wide-open leads to so many options. It delivers a medium format type of focus drop off. Oh, and it's also not too shabby stopped down either.

Kurt

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Here are a couple of recent images ... the first is in response to the cigar store indian posted a few pages back. I drove past this life-size carving outside of a local insurance agency the other morning, stopped and almost caused a pile-up because I couldn't believe how incredibly politically incorrect the image of a Native American draped in an American flag selling insurance was to view. As a car insurance agency, maybe they are looking to cause a few pile-ups.

The two others further the Americana theme.

Kurt

Lloyd

Here are a couple of recent images ... the first is in response to the cigar store indian posted a few pages back. I drove past this life-size carving outside of a local insurance agency the other morning, stopped and almost caused a pile-up because I couldn't believe how incredibly politically incorrect the image of a Native American draped in an American flag selling insurance was to view. As a car insurance agency, maybe they are looking to cause a few pile-ups.

Kurt
As always, Kurt, truly impressive results. Thanks for sharing.

endre novak

Lovely shots, Lloyed. I can sense your wife's tension, though on viewing the image, I presumed a that would have come from the dentist...

The second shot is wonderful, with a storm cloud brewing....hopefully, you brough rain gear...

Wonderfully paired, by the way. Storm clouds on the horizon...hope your wife passed all dental tests just fine....
just as he said.

endre novak

Kurt

excellent!

m_driscoll

Matt, you continue to show off how sharp and uniquely profiled the 24 lux can be. Agreed with Steve that that D3s needs a 24 f/1.4 hehehe....
Ashwin: Thank you. I'm looking!

Lovely shots, Lloyed. I can sense your wife's tension, though on viewing the image, I presumed a that would have come from the dentist...
The second shot is wonderful, with a storm cloud brewing....hopefully, you brough rain gear...
Wonderfully paired, by the way. Storm clouds on the horizon...hope your wife passed all dental tests just fine....
Lloyd, Best Dentist Shot I've Ever Seen! (also...the only dentist shot i've ever seen :D:ROTFL:;):)!)
Lloyd, do you 2 cycle this Gorgeous route too? Color,Contrast & IQ...Striking!
Lloyd: +1,+1. What Steve and Ashwin said!

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

ashwinrao1

Kurt, woah, sweet shot of the far away Barn....your magical work continues, but I can smile now that the fire has been squelched and the 0.95 is by my side. it's sunny tonight in Seattle, and I am going to do some golden hour work with the Noct! Hope to share later...

Knorp

Giro d'Italia Prologue Amsterdam

Among the obvious I found this little lady photog ... :eek:

| apo-telyt 1:3.4/135mm | m9 |

m_driscoll

Kurt
Kurt: Well seen and captured! Really like the John Deere mailbox. Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

jonoslack

Great Stuff Bart
Shooting Nikon always made me grind my teeth as well :ROTFL:

Here's one from last night -

the long and winding road - M9 with 50 lux.

Knorp

Hidiho Jono,
thank you and 10 points for you spotting the little joke here ... :thumbup:
Love that "winding road", lots of depth and made for b/w.
Is it home 'east' or 'west' ?

And how Caspar is growing ! But I noticed he still needs a lace ;)

Kind regards,
Bart.

Great Stuff Bart
Shooting Nikon always made me grind my teeth as well :ROTFL:

Here's one from last night -

the long and winding road - M9 with 50 lux.