The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

f 10

mmh - i love Denmark :thumbs:

Here one shoot from Hansthom/DK in 2009 (M8 Visoflex 4,8/280)

an the second from Limfjord near Skive (M8 CV 2,5/35)

the last is the "House of Jacob Jensen" - a fantastic designer (M8 Cron28)

Last edited:

shtarka1

Matt - thanks for the comments. The Rock Shop is just down the road from where we're staying. I think my favorite is the "Love Muffin Shop"; we didn't make it inside...

Lloyd - Moab is less than 12 hours drive from Tucson - we'll be back in December for another week long stay. Don't know what to say about the blue - I'm on a laptop (I checked the calibration before I left) and will double check the images on the studio computer/monitors once I return.

We went out for a little while before dinner this evening deciding to drive through Arches National Park and beside others came away with this one image (shot with the 90mm).
]

Close up from above ...

Returning home in the morning.

Don
Awesome Image Don!

Lloyd

Tommy and F1: Beautiful images of a beautiful country. It's my great-grandfather's homeland, but I've never been there. I need to see it one day.

Tommy and F1: Beautiful images of a beautiful country. It's my great-grandfather's homeland, but I've never been there. I need to see it one day.
Thanks Lloyd, you will always be welcome to see your great grandfathers home land, Denmark is lovely as are many other country in the world.

Tommy

mmh - i love Denmark :thumbs:

Here one shoot from Hansthom/DK in 2009 (M8 Visoflex 4,8/280)

an the second from Limfjord near Skive (M8 CV 2,5/35)

the last is the "House of Jacob Jensen" - a fantastic designer (M8 Cron28)
Great pictures from a nice places, actually the picture I have submitet is from Struer not that far away from Hanstholm, Struer is best now as hometown for B&o ..

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Gorgeous colors, bokeh, setting and colors, John. It looks like the 75cron is working well for you. Are you happy with your decision to go with the 75cron in lieu of the 90cron?

mjm6

Finally have a few that are worthy of posting...

This is from the weekend, multiple image stitch of Thor's Hammer.

John Black

Hi Kurt - No hard questions aloud :) I'm fumbling my way through the M tele's right now and not quite sure what I'm looking for. The 75 APO definitely has a 3D pop like Contax 100mm F2 Planar, and surprisingly, the 75 APO has proven to be very easy to focus. In use the 75 APO has become sort of a one-trick-pony --- portraits. If shooting landscapes, I miss the 90mm's reach. And if shooting the 50 Lux ASPH and I want more reach, the 75mm does feel much longer. But, if taking portraits, the 75 APO sings.

When shooting tight it produces amazing bokeh. When shooting with a bit distance (like the shot above), it has a nice 3D rendering and the clarity is amazing. If I could have all the 75 APO's "pluses" in a 90mm focal length, I'd be smitten. Of course, from time to time I think about selling all the M lenses and simplifying to the 50 Nocti ASPH. That's a ballsy move and I'm not sure if I can explain to Christina why I need a $10,000 lens.

rayyan

Hello Folks...been busy for a little while and what do I see. Wonderful work
from all of you...here and in the Nikon thread. Matt,with planes landing, Steve, Lloyd with his beautiful family, Ashwin and his travelogue, Steen, and Corian
and Osman. Apologies to others not mentioned by name.

Lovely work from you all.

rayyan

I wanted to post some pictures from a beautiful country and one of the great
cities of the World...

But have to tell you something first...We have had some heavy rains recently

Desert which had not had rain for since when was wet. Excuse for people
to find an Oasis and go camping...

or walking, with friends..

Not your normal jogging, but exercise none the less..

I digress, back to Scotland...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

m_driscoll

I wanted to post some pictures from a beautiful country and one of the great
cities of the World...

But have to tell you something first...We have had some heavy rains recently...Desert which had not had rain for since when was wet. Excuse for people to find an Oasis and go camping...or walking, with friends..

Not your normal jogging, but exercise none the less...I digress, back to Scotland...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Rayyan: Thank you and welcome back.

That first photo looks like Edinburgh? Did you go to the Ansel Adams show? Excellent B&W PP. Perfectly fits the Architecture.

The colors of this part of the desert are strikingly similar to mjm6's post of Thor's Hammer, and Don's earlier shots. It's as if southern Utah was crushed in a mill. Very beautiful photos. And, you snuck the dog in one!

English tea, orange marmalade, and toast racks! Very civilized way to relax and read. Do they have those toast racks anywhere else in the world? Nicely composed and focused.

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com