The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

rayyan

Rayyan: Thank you and welcome back.

That first photo looks like Edinburgh? Did you go to the Ansel Adams show? Excellent B&W PP. Perfectly fits the Architecture.

The colors of this part of the desert are strikingly similar to mjm6's post of Thor's Hammer, and Don's earlier shots. It's as if southern Utah was crushed in a mill. Very beautiful photos. And, you snuck the dog in one!

English tea, orange marmalade, and toast racks! Very civilized way to relax and read. Do they have those toast racks anywhere else in the world? Nicely composed and focused.

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thanks Matt. nice to be back. Edinburgh it is. Spent many hours looking at the master's works.

' toast racks'..thought they were for newspapers...no wonder wife went her way all day!

Utah...hmm. did see a lot of Caterpillars hanging around.

Welcome back, Rayyan! Thanks for the mention.
Thank you Osman.

Terminal Sales Building, Seattle, Washington. Cheers, Matt

M9; 90mm f/2.8; 1/1000s @ f/4; +1 EV;ISO 160.

luv them city environs, Matt.

Regards.

rayyan

So much to do in Scotland...

Watch nature in a refined and relaxed way..

or go for a brisk walk up Ben Navis to work up an appetite before supper..

can get a bit slippery..not a big issue though..

Have a nice weekend.

shtarka1

So much to do in Scotland...

Watch nature in a refined and relaxed way..

or go for a brisk walk up Ben Navis to work up an appetite before supper..

can get a bit slippery..not a big issue though..
Have a nice weekend.
2 Images That Warm The Heart! Lovely!

m_driscoll

Thanks Matt. nice to be back. Edinburgh it is. Spent many hours looking at the master's works.

' toast racks'..thought they were for newspapers...no wonder wife went her way all day!

Utah...hmm. did see a lot of Caterpillars hanging around.

Thank you Osman.

luv them city environs, Matt.

Regards.
rayyan: Thank you. I checked with my resident anglophile, and she said they were probably too big for toast racks! Also, no crumb tray. I stand corrected. Cheers, Matt

DavidE

I've been so busy, I haven't snapped a photo in three weeks. Yikes!

I did have a chance to go back through my Las Vegas images to find some worth salvaging.

The first three were shot with the M9 and 24 lux. The last one was with the M9 and 18mm Super-Elmar.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

shtarka1

I've been so busy, I haven't snapped a photo in three weeks. Yikes!

I did have a chance to go back through my Las Vegas images to find some worth salvaging.

The first three were shot with the M9 and 24 lux. The last one was with the M9 and 18mm Super-Elmar.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]
Excellent Set David! This one's my Favorite!