The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Matt: Colorful Seattle souvenirs...You and the 90/2.8 really sing along friend.
Regards.
It really was cold in the Alps..guess she thought the sun would help her..
It was 41C here today.
rayyan: Thanks. She does look cold. Beautiful photo and setting. Ouch! 16C here.

I've been so busy, I haven't snapped a photo in three weeks. Yikes!

I did have a chance to go back through my Las Vegas images to find some worth salvaging.

The first three were shot with the M9 and 24 lux. The last one was with the M9 and 18mm Super-Elmar.

David: As Steve said, excellent set. Must be the day for maniquins. I like these two. Nice catch with the girl looking the other way.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

rayyan: Thanks. She does look cold. Beautiful photo and setting. Ouch! 16C here.

David: As Steve said, excellent set. Must be the day for maniquins. I like these two. Nice catch with the girl looking the other way.

Cheers, Matt
Good to see you back around the neighborhood, David. I'm with Matt on these, very nice. :thumbup:

Lloyd

So much to do in Scotland...

Watch nature in a refined and relaxed way..

or go for a brisk walk up Ben Navis to work up an appetite before supper..

can get a bit slippery..not a big issue though..

Have a nice weekend.
Great shots, Rayyan. Another area I'd love to visit one day.

Lloyd

I wanted to post some pictures from a beautiful country and one of the great
cities of the World...

But have to tell you something first...We have had some heavy rains recently

Desert which had not had rain for since when was wet. Excuse for people
to find an Oasis and go camping...

or walking, with friends..

Not your normal jogging, but exercise none the less..

I digress, back to Scotland...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Beautiful images, and very interesting contrasts. Hope the rains at home are not a problem for you. When we get heavy rain in our desert, it can cause a lot of grief at times.

Have a wonderful weekend as well, my friend. All the best to you and yours.

BishopB

Finally have a few that are worthy of posting...

This is from the weekend, multiple image stitch of Thor's Hammer.
Nice work!

Window view and souvenirs. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

2. M9; 90mm f/2.8; 1/750 @ f/2.8; +1 EV; ISO 160

Great color, Matt!

I did have a chance to go back through my Las Vegas images to find some worth salvaging.

A great moment captured...love this!

Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

2. M9; 90mm f/2.8; 1/250 @ f/4; +1 EV; ISO 160

Matt -- Nice work. Had a look at our website as well...much to like. Will need to drop you a note the next time I head to Seattle for shooting locations.

BishopB

Oh my! These are stunning, Bishop. Wonderful exposure control, the light is exquisite! I love the tonality as well. This is art! :salute:
Lloyd -- The light was nice this morning...made the 5:30 am alarm worth it. ;^) I am really enjoying the M...and can see why some folks get rid of their DSLR after using these cameras. I have not done so...yet...but if I get a call that my number is up for an M9 I may be tempted.

Thank you for your kind words...most appreciated!

m_driscoll

Really nice, Matt. I really like the b/w processing here.
Lloyd: There's been some really nice, pristine, B&W photos of flowers posted here. These two are not "pristine" (not sure I can take a pristine photo; cluttered's more my style), but they seemed to work in B&W.

Oh my! These are stunning, Bishop. Wonderful exposure control, the light is exquisite! I love the tonality as well. This is art! :salute:
Bishop: +1, What Lloyd said! :thumbup:

Great color, Matt!...
Matt -- Nice work. Had a look at our website as well...much to like. Will need to drop you a note the next time I head to Seattle for shooting locations.
Bishop: Thank you! :D Do that. Cheers, Matt

rayyan

rayyan

The first three were shot with the M9 and 24 lux. The last one was with the M9 and 18mm Super-Elmar.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]
David, a beautifully executed shot. Go carts in Las Vegas...there's something
one could put money in.:D

Regards.

rayyan

On the way to Skye...Scotland:

Left the color as is from the uncoded zf 21/4.5

Regards.

Last edited: