The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Arne Hvaring

Lloyd, Matt, Don, thank you for the kind words! I'm glad I kept the M8, it has now found a new life as a dedicated IR camera.

Double Negative

Not Available
Michael: The shots looking up at the guy adds to the effect of weirdness. Understated PP is well done. Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Matt
+1 from here. Very nice, Michael
Thanks, guys! :)

That day I think I actually looked through the VF for just a couple of shots. Everything else was totally from the hip. That shot was one of the rare, framed ones. Love the 2,8/25 Biogon ZM... Stop it down to f/5.6 or f/8 and go to town.

I caught this at a totally separate event, but it was a very fleeting moment... This one was shot with the 2/35 Biogon ZM:

otumay

It is not uncommon for veteran seagulls to catch pieces of pretzels thrown from ferries. What caught my eye was a different species, competing and sometimes triumphing in this arena: Crows!
M8+50'cron.
Best,
Osman

A perfect catch, without competitors:

Going for it!

Hard to believe, but the crow won:

Double Negative

Not Available
^ Osman, that first shot is excellent. Nice catch there. Wonderfully sharp and the blue sky is to die for.

It's not easy birding with an M, let alone a 50... Well done. :)

Lloyd

It is not uncommon for veteran seagulls to catch pieces of pretzels thrown from ferries. What caught my eye was a different species, competing and sometimes triumphing in this arena: Crows!
M8+50'cron.
Best,
Osman

Impressive series. I'd say it was you who made the great catch. Especially with a rangefinder!

Lloyd

From my daily blog. M9 plus 35mm Summicron:

Very nice on a couple of levels, Woody. (Although I wish we could get the European label here... love that nymph, eh?). I like the composition, and the use of DOF, and the people in the background add to the sense that this is an actual event (which it obviously is). And the wine, well, how was it? :) (Inquiring minds want to know!) I know 1982 was considered a vintage year, and goes for about 4x the 1983 vintage. All the same, I'm guessing it's pretty good. :thumbup:

shtarka1

Not too good a photo, but a decent shot of the recent moon + venus phenomenon...
Another photo of my favorite rose. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

M9; 135mm f/3.4; 1/1000s @ f/4.8; -1-2/3 EV; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfollio.com
Hi all,
Just one from my wife's garden .
M9 Lux.50 @f8
Another post from my blog.

M9 + 35mm chron asph.
Blog post. M( + 24mm lux. Two frames stitched.

One more post from my blog. I've now caught up. M9 + 35mm cron asph.

Thanks, guys! :)

That day I think I actually looked through the VF for just a couple of shots. Everything else was totally from the hip. That shot was one of the rare, framed ones. Love the 2,8/25 Biogon ZM... Stop it down to f/5.6 or f/8 and go to town.

I caught this at a totally separate event, but it was a very fleeting moment... This one was shot with the 2/35 Biogon ZM:

M8+50'cron.
Best,
Osman

Outstanding Work All!