The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

rayyan

Rayyan: +1 for the reasons David noted.

Rayyan/David: Last month, i sent about 20 roles of Kodachrome off to be developed. Some of it, as it turns out was about 25-30 years old. It didn't age well; although, i got a few "priceless" family images that were well worth the cost . The last place in the US that's licensed to develop Kodachrome is Dwayne's in Kansas. I've heard that in the Fall, they won't be able to do it anymore! :cry:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt: Thanks. I have almost stopped using film here. get the film over from the States. not even mini labs...rare. i left chrome sometime back but do take
out my trays once in a while. my grandson once asked me if there was tv
when i was born!. i put my slides quickly back in the cupboard.

Rayyan, those are beautiful shots of places and people dear to me. Thank you for sharing them.
Osman: Aprreciated sir. I am glad they bring back good memories for you.

Regards.

DavidE

Two M9 shots from Las Vegas -- the first with the 18mm Super-Elmar, and the second with the 24 lux.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

gero

DavidE, I dig your style. I don't know if this is just a facet in my photographic appreciation or my bias for architectural aesthetics and education.

Last edited:

rayyan

Stunning Images!!!
Steve: Thank you.

Two M9 shots from Las Vegas -- the first with the 18mm Super-Elmar, and the second with the 24 lux.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]
David: Glorious shots of Las Vegas. Aren't you supposed to be inside?;)

Beautiful lake, and castle. Where is this? Reminds me of Bavaria.
Lloyd: thank you. Where else but Bavaria.

Regards.

rayyan

Rosebud...Australia...

We are keen squash players. Ayesha and me. We think we are pretty good too.
Especially her. But she had heard that Australia has the best training camps for squash. What to do?

After a very very very long flight we arrived in Melbourne. And from there to the beautiful small town ( 2 hrs drive ) of Rosebud. After a 3 weeks grueling training camp in Rosebud we went to Sydney.

Did the tours that everyone does. Ayesha was sad that she did not get to climb some Aussie hills. We asked around....What was the nearest thing that
she could climb...

Can she take heights they asked? It will be a climb of your life they told her. No, she said.How high is it she asked?
134 mts above the sea they said.

Can I do it without ropes to the top she said.

Lloyd

Rosebud...Australia...

We are keen squash players. Ayesha and me. We think we are pretty good too.
Especially her. But she had heard that Australia has the best training camps for squash. What to do?

After a very very very long flight we arrived in Melbourne. And from there to the beautiful small town ( 2 hrs drive ) of Rosebud. After a 3 weeks grueling training camp in Rosebud we went to Sydney.
You two really are multi-facetted, aren't you? Beautiful bluebird sky, beautiful company. Sounds like a fun trip.

Did the tours that everyone does. Ayesha was sad that she did not get to climb some Aussie hills. We asked around....What was the nearest thing that
she could climb...

Can she take heights they asked? It will be a climb of your life they told her. No, she said.How high is it she asked?
134 mts above the sea they said.

Can I do it without ropes to the top she said.
LOL. Little did they know, eh? :thumbup:

shtarka1

Gorgeous..Both Of Them!