The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

rayyan

You two really are multi-facetted, aren't you? Beautiful bluebird sky, beautiful company. Sounds like a fun trip.

LOL. Little did they know, eh? :thumbup:
Lloyd: Truly appreciate you looking in. ropes, harness and liabilty wavers ( :thumbs:) for that.

Ayesha Looking Radiant! Beautiful Color & Framing Rayyan!
Steve: Thanks. I am looking up photos for a small story. St. Moritz. Ever feel
someone wished you were not going to stay at their hotel? Happened to me.
I was in Chinos and they wanted me to put my pants on. the Rolls picked us up at the station...reluctantly! You will hear about it shortly. Nice friendly hotel if you carry Chanel bags..like Ayesha was. For me in sneekers...

Regards.

DavidE

Nice. Great glass, photographed with great glass!;)
DavidE, I dig your style. I don't know if this is just a facet in my photographic appreciation or my bias for architectural aesthetics and education.
David: Glorious shots of Las Vegas. Aren't you supposed to be inside?;)
Gorgeous..Both Of Them!
Thanks Lloyd, gero, rayyan, and Steve.

I was wrong about the focal length on one of the images. Turns out that they were both shot with the 18mm.

Here’s another one from Vegas with the 18mm.

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd, gero, rayyan, and Steve.

I was wrong about the focal length on one of the images. Turns out that they were both shot with the 18mm.

Here’s another one from Vegas with the 18mm.
David, you make shooting wide look easy. And that, my friend, is a compliment. Nicely done.

Peter Klein

My Eye Doc. And my eye.

Thanks, Lloyd.

Shtarka1, I need new glasses. AGAIN. :eek: I'm at that stage of middle-agedness when my eyes are changing about every 8 months. I'm getting less nearsighted as time passes. I can still get correction to 20/20. My eye doctor has been very good about helping me stay Leica viewfinder-compatible. I'll probably need to order a Leica diopter soon. I've been using the 1.15x magnifier, which has an adjustable diopter correction, but that is best for 50mm and longer.

--Peter

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Yesterday's post to my daily blog. Carnegie Hall from Sixth Avenue. M9 + 35mm cron asph. Three frames stitched and cropped to 2x3 aspect ratio.

Peter Klein

Rayran: Most healthy retinas do indeed look like that, though the pattern of blood vessels and such varies. That's why they can use retinal scans for high-security identification.

The dark spot on the left center is the macula, the highest concentration of rods and cones, where are sharpest vision is. The light area right of center is the optic nerve.

I've been nearsighted all my life, and am having the typical more rapid change that happens in middle age when the eye becomes more rigid and one's ability to focus on different distances gets less. Unfortunately, I also have the beginnings of a cataract, which is why my right eye changed more than my left. It's not an issue now, I can still be corrected to 20/20, but in 10 or 20 years, I may need cataract surgery. It makes me mad--I always wear sunglasses with UV protection, but both my parents had cataracts, so I guess it's my genes.

--Peter

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member