The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Wonderful posts, everyone! It's always hard to catch up.
A few shots from Heybeliada, one of the Prince's Islands in Istanbul.
M8 and 28'cron.
Best,
Osman

No, she wasn't amused:

Canine version of Garfield:

Encounters of the avian type:

A nice set, I like the cat on the steps and those color on the door a lot.

Tommy

DavidE

B/w jpegs from the camera. Some heavily processed. A nightmare seems to haunt me occasionally. The setting, Heybeliada Island; gear, M8 and 28'cron.
Osman the haunted

These are wonderful, Osman. Not only evocative, but calm and serene in composition. Bravo!

They remind me of Carl Dreyer's 1932 film Vampyr, which uses a soft mix of light and shadow to evoke a haunting presence.

Lloyd

These are wonderful, Osman. Not only evocative, but calm and serene in composition. Bravo!

They remind me of Carl Dreyer's 1932 film Vampyr, which uses a soft mix of light and shadow to evoke a haunting presence.
I agree with David. Those really are haunting images. Beautiful work Osman.

S

sclamb

Managed to get into the garden with a cold beer and the 75/2.

I really like the OOF areas from this lens.

Simon

S

sclamb

Thanks Lloyd, very kind. They certainly don't take after their Dad in the looks department :)

Simon

m_driscoll

Matt: Gracious as ever. marry young, kids grow up fast; have fun. re: climbing Ludwig's home...didn't want him or Hnas chasing us!:ROTFL: ...Matt: Love the subject. The heading. The presentation and the lens.:D
Take care you two.
Rayyan: Thanks. I remember Sleeping Beauty's castle from our many trips to Disneyland with our daughter. It's odd that they copied it and built one in Bavaria? :LOL:

Noct Magic!
Steve: Thank you. Dug it out of the drawer! I saw you were using it and didn't want to be left out.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Wonderful posts, everyone! It's always hard to catch up.
A few shots from Heybeliada, one of the Prince's Islands in Istanbul.
M8 and 28'cron.
Best,
Osman
No, she wasn't amused:

Canine version of Garfield:
Encounters of the avian type:
B/w jpegs from the camera. Some heavily processed. A nightmare seems to haunt me occasionally. The setting, Heybeliada Island; gear, M8 and 28'cron.
Osman the haunted

Osman: I'm a sucker for a good cat photo! Great composition, color and model's pose. I esp. liked these two "haunted" ones. Had to look hard to see the sailboat :)cool:). The slightly soft processing of the the empty lane is a bit haunting. It feels like one of those scenes where the people disappeared.:salute: Nice PP all.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com