The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Arjuna

I have had my (used) M8 for a couple of months now: my first serious digital camera - and I am slowly getting used to raw processing, so here are a couple of samples (35 Summarit):

Lloyd

I have had my (used) M8 for a couple of months now: my first serious digital camera - and I am slowly getting used to raw processing, so here are a couple of samples (35 Summarit):
Very nice first posts with the new camera! Welcome to the forum... definitely looking forward to much more. :thumbup:

BTW, that little critter in the second shot looks like me... I always was the black sheep of the family! :D

BishopB

A quiet morning stroll upon which I found a Bocce court...may present more opportunity in the future. Thanks for looking...

Lloyd

A quiet morning stroll upon which I found a Bocce court...may present more opportunity in the future. Thanks for looking...
Nice image, with great shadows.

I love Bocce! And discovered last month that many of the Kenyan marathoners attending the Boston Marathon are mad for Bocce. I spent nearly an hour playing with Robert Cheruiyot, this year's winner in Boston, for example.

BishopB

Wow, alot going on the past week...much to comment on but wanted to recognize the following images...

B/w jpegs from the camera. Some heavily processed. A nightmare seems to haunt me occasionally. The setting, Heybeliada Island; gear, M8 and 28'cron.
Osman the haunted

Nice...Well done!

Managed to get into the garden with a cold beer and the 75/2.

Great attitude here, Simon!

Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/250s @ f/1.0; +2/3 EV; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
M8 CV 2,5/35
Matt -- I just love the processing on this image...well done!

BishopB

Nice image, with great shadows.

I love Bocce! And discovered last month that many of the Kenyan marathoners attending the Boston Marathon are mad for Bocce. I spent nearly an hour playing with Robert Cheruiyot, this year's winner in Boston, for example.
Thanks, Lloyd...I love it too! Am tempted to wedge a bocce court into my yard. Could be a lot of fun.

Arjuna

Lloyd - thanks for the welcome. Lester (in Lorna's arms) was born on the day of the full moon at the end of April and is two days old in that picture. He is named partially after the local musician Lester Quitzau, partially to alliterate with his (white) sister Luna. He is a black sheep literally but not really metaphorically: five of the eight lambs born on this farm near Kaslo this year were black (four male), last year four of seven were black, all male. I have been spending some time on this farm during the last year and a half, my first real exposure to farming, and one thing that I have learned, is that it is bad news to be born a boy (animal) on a farm.

I will try to process some more pictures from my lambing visit soon.

Ross

rayyan

Very nice. I like the natural framing. That lens speaks in round tones, doesn't it?
Lloyd: Thanks.

Bishop: Glorious.

"Current events." Some find them interesting, some are bored.

M8, 35 'Lux ASPH, wide open.

Enjoy!
--Peter
Peter: Brilliant. Wonderful to look and share.

Arjuna: Welcome. You have started with a bang!

Regards.