The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

rayyan

Nice framing with the old tree on the left side, looking as some good glas you got there, nice color imo.
pixelshooter: Thank you for looking.

Pike Place Market, Seattle. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

1. M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/500s @ f/1.4; +2/3 EV; ISO 160

2. M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/180s @ f/1.0; +2/3 EV; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt: You bought things from Pike's place. You owe them big! Lovely.

Some new from yesterday..

M8 21mm elmar iso160 f/11 I guess I didn't check my exif.
pixelshooter: can't see the photo.

Regards.

rayyan

I have been asked ( rarely ! ) how I get some of the people photos I have posted here:

Simple...get close; show them you are genuine...

With friends you met sometime ago:

works for groups:

Also for singles ( Samantha could you tilt your head a tad please..hold it ):

The magic ( if any ) is that it helps if you also happen to be tall, dark, handsome and a smooth
talker. Just kidding folks ( the tall, handsome bit. )

Regards.

otumay

Beautiful shots and very useful tips, rayyan. By the way, is the setting of the shot of your graceful wife the steps climbing to the courtyard of Yenicami in Istanbul?

rayyan

Beautiful shots and very useful tips, rayyan. By the way, is the setting of the shot of your graceful wife the steps climbing to the courtyard of Yenicami in Istanbul?
Osman: Thank you my friend. Yes sir, it is. And what a beautiful place istanbul is.

Regards.

otumay

Thank you kindly. It is impossible for me to judge the city objectively, but I tend to think I would not be able to survive if I had to go away from here. I guess this feeling is more or less universal...

shtarka1

I have been asked ( rarely ! ) how I get some of the people photos I have posted here:

works for groups:

The magic ( if any ) is that it helps if you also happen to be tall, dark, handsome and a smooth

Regards.
Excellent social interaction & friendly disposition to obtain such results! Rayyan, we must see a photo of your George Clooney Looks & Lloyd E. Physique that allows you to aquire images of Beautiful Women with such Ease!:rolleyes:;):D!

Lloyd

works for groups:

Regards.
You have long since demonstrated with your images, an eye for beauty. Once again here we see proof! And no doubt the tall, dark and handsome part plays a role. :) Thanks for the useful tips... I can hope to try all of them, except the tall, dark and handsome part, sadly. :D

f 10

Another minimalist wonder. :thumbup:
Sweet Composition!
Super composed ..
f1.0: Beautiful minimalism as Lloyd mentions. Lovely shot.
I just love the processing on this image...well done!
Love this...I wish we had these at our beaches. I could do a whole series of these and not tire of the subject matter!

thanks everyone

Last edited:

rayyan

Get close and let them know you are genuine...part 2

Works for groups of males:

And, of course, for kids too...

Regards.