The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

BishopB

f 1 -- I really enjoyed this series. Am hoping to make it to France next year so am glad to hear of these changing huts and hope to visit them as well as a host of other spots on my list.

Clams. I love clams. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/350s @ f/1.0; +2/3 EV; ISO 160
Nicely done, Matt...really like the dof of this lens at f/1

Thanks to all for your comments on my Bocce ball image...much appreciated!

otumay

M8 Noctilux
f 1,0: This shot tells me what a Noctilux is really like. I've been shooting seagulls with Summicrons for a considerable time now, and realize that this gem is totally different. Dreamy, but not hazy; precise but not razor-sharp...
Thank you for sharing.
Best,
Osman

rayyan

Tommy: Now I can see the photos. And they are marvellous.

Clams. I love clams. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/350s @ f/1.0; +2/3 EV; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt: While I never deceloped a taste for them, your presenation makes me go slurp!!

Wonderful use of the noct.

Been a while since I posted. Here's Lucas:

James: Hello Lucas. Wonderful in/out focus effect.

Regards.

rayyan

A British friend I had gone to school with in England, requested me and family to attend his daughters wedding. Caveat, he wanted me to be the family photographer, taking photographs in a conservative Moslem family.

These Photos were not for public viewing. I had known Sonia since she was 1 week old. So to England we went. Charged the hotel on Park lane to his corporate account.

This is one photo from the file that I can post.

Mt attempt to show Sonia at her home, a bride to be.

Regards.

shtarka1

A British friend I had gone to school with in England, requested me and family to attend his daughters wedding. Caveat, he wanted me to be the family photographer, taking photographs in a conservative Moslem family.

These Photos were not for public viewing. I had known Sonia since she was 1 week old. So to England we went. Charged the hotel on Park lane to his corporate account.

This is one photo from the file that I can post.

Mt attempt to show Sonia at her home, a bride to be.

Regards.
Rayyan, Everything Flows & Interacts Seamlessly Here. The Fingers Gently Touching The Flowers. The Painting On The Hand. The Beautiful Robe & Outfit. It All Appears As One Gentle Entity. Nicely Shot!

Lloyd

Rayyan, Everything Flows & Interacts Seamlessly Here. The Fingers Gently Touching The Flowers. The Painting On The Hand. The Beautiful Robe & Outfit. It All Appears As One Gentle Entity. Nicely Shot!
+1!!! Superb, in every regard.