The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

endre novak

I'll have to catch up with what's above later. I'm on my way to the dentist. But, here's something for those of you who haven't had lunch: the Post Alley "Wall of Gum". Populist, protected, Art (capital "A"?). Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

1. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/90s @ f/8; ISO 160

2. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/500s @ f/2.4; ISO 160

3. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/350s @ f/2.8; ISO 160

3. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/500s @ f/2; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Incredible set!!

Lloyd

Wow stunning color and dof, a pleasure to look at. I never had used my 90 f/2.8 yet, but after seeing this I most try it tomorrow..

Tommy
Thank you Tommy. I think you'll like the Hexanon. I know I do. I have four lenses in 90mm for Leica, but very often find myself reaching for the Hexanon over the others.

shtarka1

I'll have to catch up with what's above later. I'm on my way to the dentist. But, here's something for those of you who haven't had lunch: the Post Alley "Wall of Gum". Populist, protected, Art (capital "A"?). Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

1. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/90s @ f/8; ISO 160

3. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/500s @ f/2; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt....You Scored The 24, 1.4! You're Much Worse Than Me!:D These Are Splendid With Gorgeous IQ! Congrats!

shtarka1

Art Lives Here on these pages ... as you've all demonstrated pixelshooter, f1, Lloyd, Matt, Rayyan, Endre, Steve, Boymerang, James, Yamas and Woody over the past several pages.

Man, Stef, you are rocking that film.

But it also lives on the bags leaving the gift shop at the Milwaukee Art Museum.

Kurt

Futuristic, Sci-Fi Feeling With A Dash Of Noctilicious!:)

shtarka1

A beloved uncle passed away over the weekend. Too young; totally unexpected. His funeral is today, but commitments make it impossible to attend. We drove 5 hours yesterday to go give his family hugs at the viewing. This brooding sky greeted us as we left the viewing to drive home at 9pm. Seemed appropriate somehow.

M8, 35 Cron ASPH:
Lloyd,Very Sorry For Your Loss. A Glowing,Spiritual Image For Sure.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
As always, really fantastic images on this thread - a big congrats to all the posters who continue to provide inspiration.

Here are two from the M8 + 5cm/1.5 Summarit.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Luscious black & white tones and bokeh, CMB.

Here's a shot as I wondering around during Memorial Day.

While the other speakers on the dais prepared their Memorial Day speeches, lost in reverential thought, the old veteran stood silent and motionless for the duration of the entire twenty minute parade review.

Kurt

panda81

A beloved uncle passed away over the weekend. Too young; totally unexpected. His funeral is today, but commitments make it impossible to attend. We drove 5 hours yesterday to go give his family hugs at the viewing. This brooding sky greeted us as we left the viewing to drive home at 9pm. Seemed appropriate somehow.
So sorry to hear about your loss Lloyd! :(

BishopB

Much to comment on but only time for a quick post...be back soon!

Another from this past weekend...appreciate your comments and thoughts as I am still undecided on this one. Perhaps, I need to live with it for a bit...