The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Lloyd

Lloyd has given me an idea; I may not be a portrait photographer, but can pose as a model. Why not?:rolleyes:
This was taken by my dear friend Seyhun, a keen GetDPI member, with an M8 and Summilux 35 Aspherical. Last Saturday. Image clickable.
Hey, great shot of you, Osman. I agree with Steve, you look for all the world like Sean Connery (only much younger, and considerably more handsome! :thumbup:) Great colors in the bokeh here too.

Lloyd

Generations:

My mother and one of her two youngest great grandsons (he's a twin), on the day of his christening. (And, to my mother's delight, he's named Boston, after her hometown.)

M8, 90 Cron pre-ASPH:

Last edited:

otumay

What a touching photo! Lloyd, she seems to have recovered from the recent accident. My deepest regards...

Lloyd

What a touching photo! Lloyd, she seems to have recovered from the recent accident. My deepest regards...
Thank you, my friend. Yes, she is much better. Still has a scar above her left eyebrow, and occasional headaches, but nothing worse.

rayyan

Just, I think, as it is the people who make this forum so special!
Lloyd: True...very true.

Anticipation:

Fulfillment:

Both with the M8, 90 Cron pre ASPH.
Lloyd: Made my evening. Superb opportunistic capture. i had to eat sweets.

Generations:

My mother and one of her two youngest great grandsons (he's a twin), on the day of his christening. (And, to my mother's delight, he's named Boston, after her hometown.)

M8, 90 Cron pre-ASPH:
This is a wonderful moment Lloyd. I am sorry to hear about her injury.
May both of them live long and prosper.

I love such shots. Just love them dearly.

Thanks for sharing.

rayyan

Hey, great shot of you, Osman. I agree with Steve, you look for all the world like Sean Connery (only much younger, and considerably more handsome! :thumbup:) Great colors in the bokeh here too.
Osman: Lloyd and Steve say it for me too. Lovely lens performance.

Great stuff.

Lloyd

Lloyd: True...very true.

Lloyd: Made my evening. Superb opportunistic capture. i had to eat sweets.

This is a wonderful moment Lloyd. I am sorry to hear about her injury.
May both of them live long and prosper.

I love such shots. Just love them dearly.

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, my dear friend. I'm honored.

m_driscoll

Since we're on an Istanbul trend ... I'm sure that Osman can describe the lighting conditions :)
Basillica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnıcı)
M9 & 21/1.4 ISO 1000

Graham: "From Russia with Love"! Nicely done with an M9.:thumbup:

Daniel: This series is terrific! This is Newcastle, New South Wales? The Australian tourist Bureau probably isn't paying for these. I especially liked the strong perspective in the second (and your friend peering out), and the flare and light in the third.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com