The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

m_driscoll

rayyan: Nice! Probably unfair, though. I'd be hard to take a bad photo in Scotland!
Woody: Missed the skyscraper. Your unique, artful, and interesting interpretations of the Manhattan skyline are always enjoyable.
David: You also have an unfair advantage! Thanks for posting.
Endre: Very nice composition, timely capture, and DOF!
Tommy: Like the B&W's. Good expressions.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rayyan

Edinburgh, Scotland.
Wonderful Photo![/QUOTE]

Steve: Gracias.

Havent been around here a few days but the thread dosent stand still either, many great pictures from all contributes, thanks for that every one.

Here is two new from me.

Tommy
Tommy: Awesome street. Got close.;) Lovely.

wow, work has been busy so i haven't had time to follow this thread closely, look at all the visual treats i missed in only two days! great work everyone!!

gorgeous landscapes!

really love this first one! :)

this first one is just :eek:

i would be ecstatic to be able to capture something like that. undoubtedly one you should proudly display on your wall!

great job everyone! sorry i know i missed other awesome photos too...way too many to go through :)
Panda81: Thank you sir.

Rayyan: This has a dark, rich quality that i really like! I would have tried to bring our detail in the trees (why waste those pixels!) and i would have lost the graphic quality and the strong contrast. Scotland? Great PP. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt: yes sir, it is Scotland. I tend to go for contrast Matt. often other aspects do suffer in a shot. Thanks.

Regards.

panda81

the wifey tired after a long day, doesn't want to put up with my picture taking :) nothing artistic or evocative here, but i just really love the Zeiss pop!

Zeiss ZM 35mm f/2 Biogon

Lloyd

the wifey tired after a long day, doesn't want to put up with my picture taking :) nothing artistic or evocative here, but i just really love the Zeiss pop!

Zeiss ZM 35mm f/2 Biogon
That is a beautiful image. Pop, for sure. (You're lucky she didn't 'pop' you! :D Mine has been known to do so.)