The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Re: Fun time / M8 images

Thank you Jim for showing us the finished product. I wouldn't have figured out what it was from the photo in the workshop. Awesome work.

PeterA

JLM - fantastic piece of metal fabrication - congratulations on a job well done!

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...

I just noticed it not just bow but a Mobius strip... Good work John....

Nick_Yoon

Just acquired my M8 recently. Here are some shots from when I borrowed a friend's M8 for a test drive.

Elmarit 21/2.8 E60 at f8, no IR filter, just a normal UV filter

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

John, awesome job on the metal bow! Looks gorgeous on the building...

Nick: Hello and welcome to the M8 world!

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...

Oh my after lunch walk, "Standing Against the Wind." (M8, CV 75/2.5)

Nick_Yoon

Had some winter sunshine today...tried the CV15mm on the M8 first time today...still no IR cut filter...pretty good flare resistance:

carstenw

Hey Jaap, for that second shot, everyone is facing the other way! :D You need to get into some faces I think. I guess you are shy. Me too.

jaapv

Subscriber Member

Yes, Carsten, but I am working at it. Street photography - more ambition than talent on my side. Still, in that last shot the lack of faces was more or less intentional. I found the setup dehumanizing.

F

fastz06

Hi Everyone, this is my first post with M8+WATE. I'm loving it.
Cheers,
Tony

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

M8 and the 90/2 apo that Jack has been maligning over the past week. ;) :D

Kurt

Last edited:

Terry

some of my wackier work here in NYC; in the shop and finally on 5th ave
Hi Jim,
I work for Bank of America and this "store" was featured on our corporate website last week. When I saw it on our website, I thought back to the pictures of the work in progress you posted from your studio. I figured it had to be the same work. Confirmation that it is! Well done!

Terry