The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Re: More and more fun with M8 images

Thanks Daniel. Your perception of a possible story behind this mirrors an impression I had as well. In fact, this photo, while not all that remarkable, has sponsored an idea to do some follow ups and explore this little town a bit further. Since it happens to be the town I live in, it might prove interesting. It's a long way from being an exotic location, but maybe in a perverse way "if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere". ;)

Maggie O

It's been raining and gray around here for days. I think my brain is getting a little damp. Here's a couple in the gloom. Not sure of them, but it helps pass the time between clients.

Damn, I like this one!!!

Well done!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Thanks Maggie. But I bet your just saying that because it's shot with your 21 color skopar!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Maybe so, and thanks! But there'll always be a trace of you floating around it whenever it gets mounted. Wait, um, that came out wrong--but you know what I mean. :eek:

Excellent!!!

Hey man, with that shot, you made it your 21 Color-Skopar!

Maggie O

Heheheheh!!!!

I'm glad some good mojo rubbed off on it! It's probably from Bob! ;)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Bob has good mojo? Cool.

By the way, I think I'm falling for the masseuss in the red dress. In Omaha no less!

Maggie O

Bob has good mojo? Cool.

By the way, I think I'm falling for the masseuss in the red dress. In Omaha no less!
She's a cutie, for sure.

Omaha is surprisingly cool.

And how could this cat not have good mojo?

Last edited:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

How did I miss that your cat's name was Bob? I thought you meant the Bob who posts here on the forum.

Clearly, your Bob has raging mojo.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

No competition at all.
The cat wins.
-bob

jonoslack

Chloe at the dinner table.
Not quite the same as the previous few . . . . . but you got to ring the changes! The boys got back from Croatia tonight - too much wine was drunk, and the D3/v58 1.4 and the M8/Nocti got passed around the table. Chloe is always the star of the show though.

Chrome M8, Nocti & f1.4 1/60th

Daniel

Two great B&W shots in a row!

Well done, guys!
Oops... I accidentally deleted my post while I was editing :eek:

Here it is again...

Spritzing the flowers with holy water.

Leica Elmarit 28mm f2.8 ASPH (f2.8, flash)