The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
Re: Fun time / M8 images

The Wood of the Suicides

"...therefore look carefully; you'll see such things / as would deprive my speech of all belief"

Lone Oak

Into the Fog

Island of Light

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...

I like em John...I wish I could see the larger images.
Did you click on them? I'm playing with the BB code options here to keep people from haveing to scroll so much. I've got to get my dedicated B&W printer fired back up and start doing some prints.

mwalker

Subscriber Member

When I click on them I get a bulletin message saying I can't access the page

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Awesome shots everybody! I have been getting a new Macbook up and running so am a bit behind in my forum viewing --- but I like ahat i am seeing. Keep up the good work!

woodyspedden

Fellow M8 owner with 35/1.2 Nokton @1.2 (or 1.4), ISO640, -1 2/3 EV
Nick

I love how the Nokton draws on the M8. Very different from the cron and although similar to the Lux still has positive attributes of its own. Good job with this image though. This is a great combination for bar and party shots to be sure. Doing these kinds of shots in black and white is also very cool

Woody

B

Bizy

My first visit here and my first Leica post.

I don't know how you've achieved it but the standard of photography on this forum is awesome.

All my M lenses are on vacation at Solms getting their coding. I'm using the time to get to know my new GX100.

Here is a shot taken with an M8 + 28mm Summicron a few weeks ago in Provence.....

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

My absolute favorite lens the 28 cron , just love the look of the files from it