The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: More and more fun with M8 images

Hans - can I hire you as my publicist?

:ROTFL:

:salute::clap::bugeyes:

jonoslack

Hans - can I hire you as my publicist?

:ROTFL:

:salute::clap::bugeyes:
No You Can't - He's Mine!:)

Thank you Hans - I suspect your interpretations often contain more meaning than my pictures -

Thanks again

etrigan63

My photo workshop kids have been charged with taking a self portrait. I went and did another one to give them ideas:

Bigfeet

Even after all these years, the F-104 looks amazing! A favorite plane used in Japanese kaiju (giant monster) films.

The kicker is that the pilot "claimed" to have made it from Jacksonville, FL to the Cape in under 15 minutes.

After seeing her in action, I believe him.

Bigfeet

jonoslack

The Autumn leaves are just at their best - but it won't be for long, the wind's getting up and soon they'll be gone.

Bier lane in the afternoon sunlight:

The dog likes it though - now he can see for miles

Blue surveys his domain:

both taken with M8 and WATE at 18mm

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

Soon, it will be winter ... already a few flurries in Wisconsin today. This is from last winter. I found it while I was digging for a few other shots. It reminds me how much I miss my M8.

Kurt

woodyspedden

Kurt

there are lots of good buys out there on old M8's You should be able to get a really good conditioned one for under $3K and then spend another $2K for full upgrades including vulcanite. So you end up with a newly conditioned M8 with a new one year warranty for only $500 more than the original price of an M8 and in like new condition. I did this and now I have two of the upgraded ones. Given that the M8.2 goes for $6300 you should have no problems getting rid of them if you choose.

Hope you didn't sell all your lenses!!

Woody

jonoslack

and another from the same walk

about 5 minutes after this it started to rain.