The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

stevem8

Re: More and more fun with M8 images

Man, you guys are killing me with these cron shots. Seems to be a perfect match to the M8. Great stuff.

woodyspedden

Working perfectly!!! Thanks so much for getting them to me in time. Greatly appreciated.

We were considering either Zion or a couple of other places (Cedar Breaks perhaps) tomorrow or the next day, but looks like a big storm coming in the afternoon, so we may cut the trip a little short. We get out this way several times per year (we may be back in March, but are scheduled for sure for April and May), so we'll get there with the new equipment sometime soon.

Thanks again.
Cedar Breaks is a very nice spot but mostly like a miniature Bryce.

Zion, on the other hand, is a huge park where you an spend several days shooting and sightseeing. Very spiritual and wonderful. I would highly recommend it.

Woody

C

Cancelledreality

Thank you... but I seem to recall you got yours a little before we got ours. Seeing your wonderful images with that lens was a major motivation for me to get one too. It truly is a very special instrument.
But I only take pictures of coffee... :ROTFL:

The next few days I only have the 28 cron available. The 50 lux en 90 cron are gonna have a cla and the 50 is going to be coded.
The 28 feels alone... :D

Lloyd

But I only take pictures of coffee... :ROTFL:

The next few days I only have the 28 cron available. The 50 lux en 90 cron are gonna have a cla and the 50 is going to be coded.
The 28 feels alone... :D
If you're only going to have one lens, that is certainly a great one. Looking forward to some more wonders from you.

L

luxferous

Guys, really enjoyed looking at all the great shots here.

stevem8

Cold Beer?

Na, this place was closed and probably for a few years. Came across it Saturday and the weather was dark and gloomy so I figured it would make a cool B&W..

ecliffordsmith

Hi All,

Yet more nice images! The weather and work are conspiring against me at the moment but it is nice to see others are getting out and about!

gero

My daughter had a birthday party and it was fun.

Last edited:

Stuart Richardson

Gero those are great shots. But I have to say that without context, that last one looks like a still image from a Japanese horror movie.

gero

Stewart, I agree with you about the context but something nice about posting immages in the internet is those reacitons of people that don't know the context. I like yours; Japanese horror movie?

I am working on a horor movie with steve.

stevem8

Hey Gero! How did you get that 2nd shot? It does remind me of one of those horror movies! Still I can not tell where you were to get this shot. Looks pretty cool actually!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Still slumping a bit. Around here the February cabin fever is sometimes called going "woods queer." Having to resort to re-takes on old images and dubbin' around in town.

Last edited:

Stuart Richardson

It looks a bit like right before this happens in the ring 2:

P.S. This is not my image, of course. It is from the Ring 2.

Lloyd

Still slumping a bit. Around here the February cabin fever is sometimes called going "woods queer." Having to resort to re-takes on old images and dubbin' around in town.
Very nice Tim. I really like that top one.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Thanks Lloyd. I removed the second after seeing it posted. No great loss! :)