The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Lloyd

Re: More and more fun with M8 images

Going for some action shots with the M8. Nothing special, just having fun.

Lloyd

What event is that Lloyd? I hadn't heard of X-Country Skiing and Archery.
It's Archery Biathlon. It's not yet an Olympic Event, but it is contested at the World Cup level. This was just a for fun, practice race at Bryce Canyon, Utah this past weekend.

Lloyd

Sure has been quiet around here lately. Guess I'd better try and get things going again.

Yesterday, I had to wait for my wife while she was getting her hair done. I figure if I gotta be there, I might as well document the process. Truth is, I thought it was like gilding the lily.

35 'Cron, version IV:

I think she enjoys this part most:

stevem8

hey Lloyd, great shots. I really like the look of that 35 cron you were using. The 50 cron portrait is stunning. I like the eye contact and stare with the reflection. Nice shot and i am sure your wife loves it.

Lloyd

hey Lloyd, great shots. I really like the look of that 35 cron you were using. The 50 cron portrait is stunning. I like the eye contact and stare with the reflection. Nice shot and i am sure your wife loves it.
Thanks Steve, much appreciated.

Lloyd

Singing this morning at our neighbor's funeral. (Great guy... lived 87 years very full of life... still, we will miss him).

jonoslack

Lloyd - wonderful shots of your wife.

Here are a couple from today with the 28 'cron (of course).

Snowdrops

The happy hangman

Lloyd

Lloyd, this is one of the best portraits I've seen, anywhere. It is so moving, yet so subtle. I congratulate you with all my heart.

Kind regards,

Osman
Osman,

Thank you for your kind words. Very much appreciated.

--Lloyd

stevem8

Man, Lloyd! You are getting some super sharp shots there. Your focus is dead on! Jono, as usual VERY cool shots. Love the Hangman. Saw it in BW at DPreview. Here is the only shot I took today. Started snowing so my son ran out (he loves it) - Snapped a quick on with the 50 Lux.

Lloyd

Man, Lloyd! You are getting some super sharp shots there. Your focus is dead on! Jono, as usual VERY cool shots. Love the Hangman. Saw it in BW at DPreview. Here is the only shot I took today. Started snowing so my son ran out (he loves it) - Snapped a quick on with the 50 Lux.
Nice shot Steve. I'm sort of chuckling however, we get so much snow here I forget what that it's still possible to be excited about it this late in the winter. :)

Gary P

Hi Lloyd,

Great photo's of your wife's hair styling! I really love the close up at the window! Just beautiful! Great job!

Gary P