The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

A

Aerospace

Re: More and more fun with M8 images

Thank you Lloyd ;)
You're always on line !! :eek:

I

ian_k

Hi, I've been meaning to contribute for quite a while - it's only right as I've enjoyed many a post here (work is a terrible distraction). My first posted shot..

A neice's new arrival last weekend (M8 + 35 cron wide open). Regards, Ian

Lloyd

Hi, I've been meaning to contribute for quite a while - it's only right as I've enjoyed many a post here (work is a terrible distraction). My first posted shot..

A neice's new arrival last weekend (M8 + 35 cron wide open). Regards, Ian
Precious moment. Thanks for sharing.

Lloyd

A little urban decay. (I love the number of this building.)

36 'cron ver. IV:

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Ian, very nice first contribution! Congratulations, to the niece as well.

Lloyd

In Salt Lake City on business this morning, and had a little time to kill before my first appointment. Came across this:

The US District Courts building in Salt Lake City, UT is about to expand, and as a result the entire city block on which it sits is being demolished. However, this building, the old Odd Fellows Hall, built in the early 1900s, has been offered for sale. A classic building, it has housed various businesses over the years... everything from Law firms, Architects, bars and restaurants. It's ready to move... come make a bid!!

28 'cron:

scott kirkpatrick

On vacation for a few days in Chamonix. Here's the postcard and then the real reason for a memorable visit:

scott (28,2.0a the only lens on this trip).

Lloyd

On vacation for a few days in Chamonix. Here's the postcard and then the real reason for a memorable visit:

scott (28,2.0a the only lens on this trip).
Aw, yes... to die for!! (or of) ;)

Wonderful dynamic range in that first shot. A beauty. Beautiful kids too!