The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

stevem8

Re: More and more fun with M8 images

David, these are great. I love the colors you captured, and agree with Lloyd on the flag,

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: A few more from Kauai

A couple of more scenes from my recent trip. M8, first two with a 50 Summicron, the last shot, Waimea Canyon, with a 90/3.5 VC Lanthar.
Peter - I really like this last shot of Waimea Canyon. That shot might also translate nicely in B&W.

Mike

Seeing Jim images got me inspiried to scan some prints from February trip to Death Valley National Park. These are at the east end of the sand dunes. All are from digital negatives then platinum/palladium prints.

M8 and 21mm (first)
M8 and 28mm (second)
M8 and 75mm (third)

Lloyd

Seeing Jim images got me inspiried to scan some prints from February trip to Death Valley National Park. These are at the east end of the sand dunes. All are from digital negatives then platinum/palladium prints.

M8 and 21mm (first)
M8 and 28mm (second)
M8 and 75mm (third)
Gorgeous!!:salute:

A few more from some of the hiking we did in Death Valley National Park.

M8 and 50mm (first)
M8 and 21mm (second)

Last edited:

Thank you Lloyd.

I really do like the process and more importantly, I really like the prints I get from the M8.

Patrick

S

sclamb

First picture with the 50mm f/1.4.....

Focussing is a bit more challenging but the results wide open are worth the effort.

Simon

S

sclamb

Two with my new 50mm f/1.4 wide open:

Comments welcome.

Simon