The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I love threads like this. Images from the M8 let's show our stuff:D

New lens in the bag the 35mm Cron version IV wide open. This lens draws very nice

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: Fun time / M8 images

Hi Jim!

Nice image and looks like it attached just fine!

Cheers,

robsteve

Subscriber

Here is a Noctilux picture from my newly calibrated Noctilux. Shot at f1 and 1meter away.
I told my son to hold still so I can focus on his eyes, so he did this :)

robsteve

Subscriber

I just got back from a trip to Ottawa. This is the Centennial Flame in front of the Parliment buildings. I used the 50mm Summicron.

jlm

Workshop Member

this project has been keeping me busy; one half of one of three free-form steel "ribbons" to be about 50' long. going on the roof of a building on 5th and 36th in Manhattan, painted red, to simulate a gift wrapped box. wacky and typical of my business in NY

S

Shootist

Re: Fun time / M8 images Of M3

Here something I shot today to post in the I Love my MP thread over at the other forum.
Shot with Chrome M8, Chrome 50 Lux ASPH, ISO 640 1/60 f/5.6 -1.3EV. M3 sitting on a print printed on a HP B9180 of a image shot with a chrome M8 and 24 Elmarit ASPH.
View attachment 75

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

G R E A T shot ---I absolutely love it!

Kudos,

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Some nice images folks. Keep them coming . Love looking at what folks are shooting. Don't worry about server space we have enough for a couple states worth. Load it up:):):)

Attachments

F

fotografr

First attempt at posting an image here (it's a bit more involved than the "other" forum).

I was at the Wisconsin/Michigan game today and used the M8 because I was assigned to shoot non-action stuff. I had time to mess around, so thought I'd see if I could get any usable action. I know this would never compete with the Canon 400s and 600s, but in a pinch I suppose it could find its way into print. This was shot with the 90 Elmarit.

Attachments

F

fotografr

Rob--I love that shot with the flames in the forground.

woodyspedden

Attachments

woodyspedden

First attempt at posting an image here (it's a bit more involved than the "other" forum).

I was at the Wisconsin/Michigan game today and used the M8 because I was assigned to shoot non-action stuff. I had time to mess around, so thought I'd see if I could get any usable action. I know this would never compete with the Canon 400s and 600s, but in a pinch I suppose it could find its way into print. This was shot with the 90 Elmarit.

Looks pretty darned good to me.

Woody Spedden

PS You must be pumped that Wisconsin beat the Wolverines! Go Badgers!

Jim Stone

Workshop Member

Woody,

Very nice shot! The M8 seems to work just fine in action situations. It was a good day all around with Michigan, Ohio State, and Notre Dame all losing!!! :DLOL!

Jim

F

fotografr

Woody,

Very nice shot! The M8 seems to work just fine in action situations. It was a good day all around with Michigan, Ohio State, and Notre Dame all losing!!! :DLOL!

Jim
Yeah, Woody, GREAT shot! :D :D :D