The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

the locking of any comment on sean reid

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nei1

Guy:"Not in the best interest of GetDPI members. "

could you explain this a little,this incident seems pretty interesting to me.

nostatic

I think he means,

"geez, give it a freakin' rest!"

There are plenty of bad tv shows if you need "drama."

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Exactly it has nothing to do with this forum or the owners and all has taken place on other forums and such. We don't want to be involved and all this has really nothing to do with photography itself. My theory is we take the high road. Let's just move on to the M9 at hand. Leica just called me and shipping a whole M9 system for me to test and play with and i will give you all my take on it as well. Looking forward to it.

I honestly see no value in mudslinging in the end people just get hurt no matter what the outcome and we don't need members getting hurt feelings between us. Anyone want to continue with it plenty of other forums talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.