The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 Oregon workshop photos

woodyspedden

Re: Leica M9 Oregon Workshop

Final sunset series...

Mike

I would love to show these images to the folks at LFI because I think they show what the M9 is truly capable of accomplishing.

Of course I will do nothing if that is your wish. But I would love to get these guys to see what you do, what is capable of being done, and to encourage others who may be on the M9 fence.

Just let me know what restrictions you may want me to observe including doing nothing if that is your desire

You are doing really great work. Surely others could benefit by seeing your images.

Best

Woody

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Woody - you are welcome to show the images. I'll drop you a private note regarding this.

Thanks for the comments. I'm really enjoying the M9!

Mike

Shac

Mike and Woody - "Thank you" both - superb images - the quotes around the thnx refer to M9 GAS attack:banghead:

Shac

Follow-up - after writing the above, the last remaining brain cell kicked in re GAs etc. and I realised while while there's obviously some credit to the M9 the real kudos goes to the photographers
Thanks again for sharing these beautiful images
David

Last edited: