The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

finder dilemma

geesbert

I never was too hot about the Voigtländer 15 heliar on the m8, so I decided to sell it, but to check it gave it another try on the m9. in combination with cornerfix I like the results and so I decided to keep it. I don't have a finder for it, so the CV 15mm finder is the obvious choice. but then I am pretty sure there will be a 21mm lens in my not so distant future, so I'd love to have just one finder for both. the Frankenfinder is definitely out of question, it's a finder's choke!
the CV multifinder is the obvious choice, but it seems to be quite big too.
I seem to remember to read somewhere that there was one finder with 21mm frames, where the full view is pretty close to 15mm. which finder could this be?

stefan