The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Petition for an R10

fotografz

Might have better luck getting a date with a Victoria secret model. AIN'T gonna happen.:D

And I'm a dead in the wool optimist
"Dead in the Wool"?

I just saw this and spit coffee all over my monitor :ROTFL:

Someone has to start collecting these malapropisms ... they are absolutely priceless.

Highly visual people seem prone to this twisting of common sayings. I once worked with a brilliant Art Director who rivaled Guy in this mal a' propos art form. One of my favorites from him was made during a major presentation of a TV commercial to executives of the Ford Motor Company ...

" Gentlemen, what we have here is a spine boggling idea!"

It brought down the house.

-Marc

P.S., Guy is free to appropriate it at any time. ;)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
"Dead in the Wool"?

I just saw this and spit coffee all over my monitor :ROTFL:

Someone has to start collecting these malapropisms ... they are absolutely priceless.

Highly visual people seem prone to this twisting of common sayings. I once worked with a brilliant Art Director who rivaled Guy in this mal a' propos art form. One of my favorites from him was made during a major presentation of a TV commercial to executives of the Ford Motor Company ...

" Gentlemen, what we have here is a spine boggling idea!"

It brought down the house.

-Marc

P.S., Guy is free to appropriate it at any time. ;)

Guess who I am http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbott_and_Costello

Just trying to give you a laugh Marc. LOL

sinwen

t_streng;...... But IMO it doesnt make much sense to use Leica lenses on a Canon AF camera. Just my opinion.[/QUOTE said:
It does for someone like me, I have R lenses I want to use instead of buying another range of lenses.
I would be set with just a camera.

Now I won't sign this petition because it's going to be as efficient as pissing into a violin. Leica propose irrealistic priced products and a R10 would be no different.... so what could be the interest unless you print money ?

What has always puzzled me is nobody has ever produce a camera with Canon Nikon or Leica R mounts, I guess they have fallen in the public arena by now. They wouldn't need to worry about lenses, just concentrate on making the body the best they could at the right price.

Michel

K

K3N

What has always puzzled me is nobody has ever produce a camera with Canon Nikon or Leica R mounts, I guess they have fallen in the public arena by now. They wouldn't need to worry about lenses, just concentrate on making the body the best they could at the right price.

Michel
Red camera is trying to do that. Still waiting for them to bring their camera to market.