The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Leica Thong (not a typo)

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Have to agree with Guy. The good version would come from Germany.

The Red Dof is on the Rear end....if you will.....

stephengilbert

In the unlikely event that a Leica fanboy (or gal) ever happen across this forum, he or she would be insulted by this sacrilege. But that's not likely to happen: we're all very serious artists here.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I don't know about the rest of you fanboys, but my lenses ain't gonna fit in that tiny little thang.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Luigi I hear will make almost anything you might fancy in leather.
-bob

bensonga

This must be for the prospective X1 rated owners. Personally, I'm holding out for the R-series rated model, which of course would be available in either anthracite gray or black (with the red dot, I hope).

Yeah, yeah I know...the R series is dead, I won't hold my breath.

Gary

D&A

I'm sort of appalled by this! In this era of political correctness and setting a proper example, is this teaching our kids to practice "safe photography"?? At the very least, this product should come with a screen protector :)
Dave (D&A)

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sort of appalled by this! In this era of political correctness and setting a proper example, is this teaching our kids to practice "safe photography"?? At the very least, this product should come with a screen protector :)
Dave (D&A)
why?
matching socks I might understand.