The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Price gouging by amazon?

V

Vivek

Great information regarding the use of logos/brand names.

Isn't this what we see with respect to Zeiss and Leica names put on plastic gizmos?

gogopix

Subscriber
Re: Price gouging by amazon? deal with Dalelabs instead!

Was going to start a thread, but likely overkill; better to comment here on people OPPOSITE the gougers.

I have beena customers of Daelabs (yes, David Farkas and co.). I have not done anything but keep in touch
When I decided not to go 8.2, I was happy with M8. I then figured that there were enough in the M9 to warrant a buy.

I told Dave. He siad ("Well, when you didn't go for the 8.2, it was close and I figured I would add you to the M9 list..")

Bottom line is that I got an M9 last week.

For every Willbeee.. there is a Dale,and there are others but when someone knows your needs and anticipates, that is what a retailer is all about.

Of course, at regular price, overnighted (so I could have for the last weekend)

regards
Victor