The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Guy, What's Your Verdict on the X1?

barjohn

You should have had the camera for over a week now and it must be near final if not final firmware since Leica stated in their semi-annual report that it would be released before Christmas and rumors have it that it will be in dealers hands by December 15th. You haven't said much about your experience and what you are seeing including posting samples. Is there a reason?

barjohn

Still no feedback on the X1. Since you and Jack have the GF1 I am curious to hear how you think they compare.

Terry

John,
I spoke with Guy last night. They were busy with the S2 the entire time and did not get a chance to shoot/evaluate the X1. I did get the cute word out of Guy. I'm sure there will be info soon....

terry

Jono, you have been holding out on us (unless I missed it elsewhere). Give it up. What are your thoughts on the X1? The last photo of your dog is great - love the light and feel.

Mark