The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Your Favorite Leica Shot of 2009

Z

Zeiss

Well, it's twenty years ago. My favorite shot from this year, scanned for the first time in 2009 - does that count?

Wonder what people will do in 20 years with their digital negs...

Berlin, 9 November 1989.
Leica IIIc, Summar. Close enough to an M?

bensonga

I don't have many and this would have to be it. Hopefully, I can do better in 2010.

On the other hand, I do love trains! :thumbs:

Gary

Leica R8, 90mm Elmarit, Fuji Provia 100, Canoscan 2720

Maarten

I didn't look for a couple of days and now this thread is filled with great photos. Thanks for sharing.

bensonga

......this thread is filled with great photos. Thanks for sharing.
Agreed! Lot's of great images, (esp. love the black and white), but I keep coming back to this one.

Looks like he could jump right off the screen. It really has that 3D look folks talk about re the best of Leica glass. Outstanding!

Gary

| apo-macro-elmarit 1:2.8/100mm | 2x-apo-extender | visoflex-3 | m8 |

jpmac55

I took this in a Boston hotel while out of town on business. Technically not so great but reminds me of the many meals I've eaten by myself.

Lloyd

I took this in a Boston hotel while out of town on business. Technically not so great but reminds me of the many meals I've eaten by myself.
Nice. It does have that 'on the road alone again' feel. Great b/w too.