The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Your Favorite Leica Shot of 2009

proenca

Humm feel bit shy its one of my first post here and so many great pictures here already as well great photographers.

One picture ? bummer, Im torn between :

Taken in Portugal, M8 + 28 F2 ASPH

Brazil, picture of my resort at sunrise, M8 + CV15 ( getting replaced by a WATE the end of this month )

and last but not least :

Dresden, top of the Cathedral, M8 + 50 Noctilux but stopped at F8 I believe. Love the "graphism" of the image, something very rare in my photos :)

Hope you guys like it

Lloyd

Humm feel bit shy its one of my first post here and so many great pictures here already as well great photographers.

Hope you guys like it
Wow!! :bugeyes: Amazing first post. I can see why you had such a hard time choosing. Rare gems indeed. Thank you for sharing, welcome to the forum, and I hope you'll post many more. BTW, that shot with the CV 15 is so outstanding, I can't imagine why you'd need the WATE!?! :rolleyes: (Well, ok, I can, but wow... is that the M version of the CV 15?) Once again, great post, and welcome!!:thumbup:

gero

I have been shooting an M8 & an M5 side by side and; eventhough I know my favorite shot of 09 will be of the M5, I haven´t developed the film so this is the M8 vertion with the 60-1.2 Konica.

Lloyd

I have been shooting an M8 & an M5 side by side and; eventhough I know my favorite shot of 09 will be of the M5, I haven´t developed the film so this is the M8 vertion with the 60-1.2 Konica.
Nicely done. Great idea for a shot, and well executed. :thumbup:

gero

I like this better, it is difficult to choose a frame when photography has more and more film (motion picture) potential:

Last edited:
J

jaasland

Shortly after its announcement in September 2009, I was lucky to spend a few days with one of the first production cameras to get out of the Leica factory in Solms. Here's one of my favorite M9 test shots:

Jarle