The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A few from NYC (M8)

J

Jark89

Hi all, new member here!

I recently got a 2nd hand M8, and I would like to share a few snapshots from NYC. Taken with Voigtlander 15 an Leica 35 Summicron Pre-asph.

Outside B&H, haha:

I liked this guy's hat, blurry though:

Buried bicycle:

From the top of "The Red Stairs":

Times Square billboard:

Shop at Bryant Park:

Bryant Park Hotel:

There's a couple more pix in the set here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jark89/sets/72157622944277661/

Any C&C are welcome! Happy holidays everyone!

jpmac55

Real nice images. Not sure which is my favorite but probably the one taken from the top of the red stairs.

J

Jark89

Thanks for the kind words, John. That pic is my personal favorite from the outing too. :)

gero

That and the last one.

It is funny how; when I use a focal-length for some time and then see another(15), I miss that new one. In this holydays I used a lot 50 and then 35.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Note to self: Remember not to leave the bike chained to the post when the snow ploughs come through during the day ...

I really like #1 - btw, you MUST try the juice bar on W 34th St just opposite to B&H, plus the diner across the road on the other corner too. :thumbs:

J

Jark89

Graham, I think I'll take your advice and check out that juice bar! :)