The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The M9 as a Landscape camera

Alnitak

James, I really like your landscape shots. That little CV 35/2.5 is a gem. I have owned nearly all of the CV lenses and sold many of them, but the 35/2.5 and 50/2.5 are still in my bag. Stunningly sharp and great color in a very compact package.

proenca

Here's a b&w, M9, CV 35 skopar
My hats off to you on this one.

I just adored it : I have my pictures around the house ( well, maybe not the best thing in the world, but they are mine :) ) and I would consider having this on a wall : its beautiful. Fantastic !

jonoslack

Thanks Osman, but be careful. It's a slippery slope....
HI James
As you say - a slippery slope. Speaking of slippery!

Taken with the MATE at 35mm

I really like to use black and white for landscape as well, this is with the WATE at 16mm

all the best

D

Devon Shaw

Wow that second shot is really gorgeous Jono. I love your composition and texture.

Alnitak

Jono, I like the perspective of the clouds, tree and road in the second image, but would love to see it in color. I guess I'm just not much of a B&W person.

Jeff

Don Libby

Been awhile since posting on this thread. I love the images and am jealous at the same time. Jealous that it'll be several more months before I can order my M9. Great images all and it has made my decision to get this gem of a camera easier.

This thread has also helped me with lens choices. Please keep posting samples.

Don