The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Are you happy with your lens selections

vieri

Lens selection - my first post here

Hello everyone! As a first post here, I thought that there wasn't any better subject than contributing to share the results/situation of our gear acquisition syndrome... :D actually, I am trying to keep it small and to control the syndrome, and I ended up with:

4.5/15 CV (Milich bayonet & filter holder)
2.8/24 ASPH;
1.4/35 Lux ASPH;
1.4/50 Lux ASPH;
1.4/75 Lux
2/90 APO

Plus, I have owned and sold:
Zeiss 1.5/50
Zeiss 2.8/25
CV 2.5/35

And I own and currently have for sale:
2.8/21 Pre-ASPH, CLA'd & coded by Leica;
Zeiss 2/35 Milich-coded;
Zeiss 2/50 Milich-coded;

I had a Nocti in my hands for half an hour last week, but the dealer wanted 4.200 euro for it (!) and, it was backfocussing pretty badly - which is, more than the price, probably the reason why I didn't get it :D

I think I am quite happy with this kit, though temptation is always out there: 2/28 cron, Zeiss 4/18 for instance, 2/35 version IV... it never ends!

Now I am looking for a MP or M7 to start shooting film again (selling my M6 was a very very bad idea!).

Ok guys, is good to be here - many faces are known faces for LUF & DPReview, so somehow it feels like being in a home-into-home... see you around the forum!

jaapv

Subscriber Member
Re: Lens selection - my first post here

Now I am looking for a MP or M7 to start shooting film again (selling my M6 was a very very bad idea!).
Welcome!

I know exactly what you mean. :rolleyes::clap:
I'm taking this kit out this weekend! :thumbs:

D

Digital Dude

Doug, these are absolutely beautiful and I only wish I had such skill and experience.
Regards,:thumbs: