The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Luigi is swamped with orders!

tom in mpls

Although one hopes that one's business will always be busy, it seems that Luigi is suffering the pain of success. Here is his letter explaining his circumstances. I always love to read his messages in his fractured English, god bless him. I have been waiting for my special order case, and today he sent me an apology and promise to get it out to me soon.

Let's hope he is able to manage his workload to give us his great products and enjoy life at the same time. I am grateful for his dedication to craftsmanship.

D&A

Tom, One couldn't express it any better than you. I re-read Luigi's explanation (having it seen earlier today)....he's truly someone who really cares not only for his product but for the many former customers he has and new customers he's bound to make. His products from my experience are wonderul..sure they occasionally have niggling issues, but he always strives to make them better...one case at a time. Those new rainbow color cases are a sight to behold although thery are sure to prompt strong opinions. I wonder how he manages to achieve that effect. Thanks Tom for sharing the info!

Dave (D&A)

tom in mpls

Finally! Email notification that it is completed and will ship on 2/15.

Poor guy sounds a bit overwhelmed at present:

"Of course, if you patience is ended, I am ready to refund you! But, I hope that you will prefer the case, that, in the meantime, has received several interesting improvements."

I will prefer the case.

wjlapier

Finally! Email notification that it is completed and will ship on 2/15.

Poor guy sounds a bit overwhelmed at present:

"Of course, if you patience is ended, I am ready to refund you! But, I hope that you will prefer the case, that, in the meantime, has received several interesting improvements."

I will prefer the case.
I put in an order for yet another case and strap a couple of weeks ago. He's a very nice guy and of course I too would prefer the case.

It seems some folks are not understanding and he's having problems with ebay and paypal. Too bad.

Can't wait for the case though--aged brown for my MP with Leicavit and a matching strap with round protectors--not attached to the strap :thumbup:

tom in mpls

The worst thing he could do is rush to get orders out while quality suffers. Better to be slow and do it right. I have no problem waiting. I hope his eBay feedback doesn't suffer.

wjlapier

Woohoo--email confirmation case is complete and ready to ship.

300 emails a day. Wow! Must be good to be so busy.

I agree, don't rush and deliver the goods we all enjoy.