The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cherry Blossoms

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Jono - I think you are right the camera acts strange. I point it at something and it's as if the camera says, "Hey Dummy, look the other way, the shots over there." I think Helen called it right because it seems to have some serious "Mojo Magic" going on. How can I go wrong - camera from Guy, lens from Jack, profiles from Jamie, and the wisdom and support of the whole GetDPI community. :thumbs:

Terry - You are too sharp, it's already printed!
You have the GetDPI Mojo M8 . Only one of it's kind. LOL

Believe me i wanted that camera to go to someone special and it found a great home. Happy shooting my friend

robsteve

Subscriber
Charlie:

It looks like you had great weather and the lens doesn't mind the bright sun. As Jack already mentioned, it is probably one of the nicest 50mm f1.5 Summarits you could ever find.

I like number three of the Summarit shots you posted.

Robert